Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

This may be a stupid question ( ready for the stupid replies), is this all free as in you can just walk around town or is it ticketed.

as far as im aware its ALL free?

last year i believe it was wristbands but somebody said this year you dont get em?

first come first served

i was supposed to be there for 3 days of drunken debauchery but got struck down with diareah :(

This may be a stupid question ( ready for the stupid replies), is this all free as in you can just walk around town or is it ticketed.

All free, just the main stages will have queue's and probably be running the wristband thing again, but I personally avoid the main stages, really busy, you can hear the bands playing anyway while wandering around the Green and some of the Beer Gardens to the pubs have pretty good acoustics LOL, and there's something for everyone!!

as far as im aware its ALL free?

last year i believe it was wristbands but somebody said this year you dont get em?

first come first served

i was supposed to be there for 3 days of drunken debauchery but got struck down with diareah :(

YOU'RE NOT COMING????? OMG Mel, you've been psyching yourself up for the last 2 weeks, come on lightweight, get some Immodium in yer and get down to Sheff :)

It's totally UNorganised, I tried organised before, but there's so many places to go, that it just becomes a logistical nightmare, my theory is pick out maybe 2 venues you'd like to go to or bands to see, and basically just go with the flow between venues, band times change frequently at the bars if running late etc, so there's no need to give yourself stress about it, and you might not know bands/DJ's etc, but just popping into places that look like they're buzzin' is fun..

The BBQ at the Uni is open to everyone, last year was great...burgers and DJ's in a really chilled out atmos...hope the weather stays good :D

i was organised

saw the list on their site, wrote down what bands i wanted to see and what days and venues.

then when the pdf came out i went through looking for the bands on the days id wrote down and found out the times

then i rewrote the list in time order

then i got struck down with the lurgy and couldnt go :(

YOU'RE NOT COMING????? OMG Mel, you've been psyching yourself up for the last 2 weeks, come on lightweight, get some Immodium in yer and get down to Sheff :)

too late now, my coach was yesterday morning :P

the last 2 weeks?? ive been looking forwards to it for at least 3 months lol

too late now, my coach was yesterday morning :P

the last 2 weeks?? ive been looking forwards to it for at least 3 months lol

Okey Dokey, i'll let you know in advance that it rained all weekend, the stages got washed out, city centre had a major power cut and it all got cancelled....Better now?? :P

Archived