Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

Thats not what I said at all. Generally people only start to hear about a band because Radio 1 get a bee in their bonnet about one and promote them to the extreme.

Are the bands in the OP going to appeal to the generic everyday punter? Yes or No?

Stop being tedious and go and look at The Crookes on youtube. They are in fact, dead good.

The main stages are on Devonshire Green, but there were things going on all over the city last year. It's pretty cool having a festival in town!!

ah, thought it might be

i used to go to the dev green festivals back in the early 90s, mostly just sheff bands tho

sounds a bit like music live (now intro) in middlesbrough, has the main stage in the main green bit in the centre but then other stages are outside and inside other buildings and pubs (such as the empire, town hall, hairy lemon etc), and the whole thing is fenced inside a fence

More lineups coming out this Thursday.

Touch wood we should be confirming the Drowned In Sound New Music Stage on the Saturday and the World Music Stage line up for the same day.

And the first of the venue line ups too!

x

cool, cant wait, already booked time off work :)

Why would they want to put together a line up that appeals to 14 year old girls. They won't spend any money in the beer tent.

i dunno these days lol

I think that's an amazing line up fopr the first early announcement for a FREE and LOCAL festival!

Having said I am going to go to the previous years and never made it, I am definitely going to make the ffort this year.

I haven't seen Ash for a few years, but they are a great live act, I love them!

Archived