Tramlines 2011 Megathread - 22 - 24 July

HarleyLive

Check out the website tomorrow morning - more news up there if the interweb works.

The Saturday Hallamfm@tramlines Line up - which I think is what Shanes teeth is referring to - won't be announced for another few weeks - but it will be along similar lines to last year.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Everyone announced so far - loads more to come!!

* Arrows of Love

* Ash

* Brown Brogues

* Cats:For:Peru

* Daddy Freddy

* Dananananaykroyd

* David Rodigan

* Dignan Porch

* Django Django

* Drenge

* Driver Drive Faster

* Dry The River

* Frankie & The Heartstrings

* Hey Sholay

* Islet

* Johnny Clarke

* Josh T. Pearson

* Koreless

* Los Campesinos!

* Mazes

* Michael Prophet

* Milk Maid

* Milk White White Teeth

* Nat Johnson and The Figureheads

* Oojami

* Patterns

* Race Horses

* Rolo Tomassi

* Shake Aletti

* Shooglenifty

* Squarehead

* Stalking Horse

* Still Corners

* Sunderbans

* Tall Ships

* The Chapman Family

* The Crookes

* The Duke Spirit

* The Everly Pregnant Brothers

* The Futureheads

* The Hipshakes

* The Proper Ornaments

* Toddla T

* Trophy Wife

* We Are Animal

* Wet Nuns

* Young British Artists

* Young Legionnaire

3 pages and no-one has put the dates of the festival? Has the date not been set yet perhaps?

I had never heard of it last year until it was too late. I dont want to miss it this year so i wondered if someone could tell me how it works to get tickets etc?? My hubby loves ash so i want to make sure we get tickets. Thanks

3 pages and no-one has put the dates of the festival? Has the date not been set yet perhaps?

I had never heard of it last year until it was too late. I dont want to miss it this year so i wondered if someone could tell me how it works to get tickets etc?? My hubby loves ash so i want to make sure we get tickets. Thanks

It's usually the weekend of my Birthday, so I'm guessing 23rd-24th July?

No Dates - amateur!!

Tramlines runs from Thursday 21st to Sunday 24th July. Ash are headlining the Main Stage on Sunday - so will be on at 8 o'clock.

There are no tickets - so its first come first served for getting in. Its getting busier each year so keeping an eye on the queues and capcity on Sunday would be a good idea - but last year it was still possible to get into the main stage area until just before the headliner came on.

See you there!

x

ah i *think* i've heard of futureheads, and am sure toddla t gets played on radio 1. wouldnt recognise any of them in tescos tho. am sure when the hallam fm stage is announced i will recognise all the pop lovelies!

and its my birthday weekend too ;)

Archived