Ego Restaurant, Surrey Street

Ego Restaurant, Surry Street

Been tonight with 2 friends, arrived around 4.45, table booked for 5.15, sat outside with a drink for a while, before going inside for a 3 course meal, and because I registered before going we received a 40% discount on the food.

Great Food, Great service, we were there for over 3 hours and not once felt rushed.

Well Done to all the staff

http://www.egorestaurants.co.uk

• 1 year later...

I took my mum there for Mothers Day... was very good service. I had to send my steak back as it was overcooked (med-well when I asked for rare), and they had another in front of me within minutes. Would definitely go back.

• 6 months later...

With our usual eating places now closed [ Bar & Grill - London Club] I was searching for somewhere different to eat and I have now found it.

The times I have walked passed this place and thought it belonged to the Mecure Hotel.

We were a party of four and found it very pleasant having booked in advance and given a 30% off voucher.

The service was good , the food and atmosphere also good, I will definately go back again as they keep sending me the vouchers.

Archived