Hypothetically- Organs of a loved one donated to their killer.

Harleyman, I know it might be a difficult concept, but not everyone believes in vengeance.

Halibut, Come back and tell me that when you lose someone very near and dear to you in such a manner which incidentaly I sincerely hope never happens to you.

Halibut. Come back and tell me that when you lose someone very near and dear to you in such a manner which incidentaly I sincerely hope never happens to you.

I have already experienced the deaths of people that I've loved - as it happens a mate of mine was knocked down and killed by a drunk as he was walking along a pavement, but the idea of vengeance against the driver wuite honestly never entered my head. I was just very very sad at a good man dying far too young, meaninglessly.

I have already experienced the deaths of people that I've loved - as it happens a mate of mine was knocked down and killed by a drunk as he was walking along a pavement, but the idea of vengeance against the driver wuite honestly never entered my head. I was just very very sad at a good man dying far too young, meaninglessly.

Sorry to hear that and isn't due process of law also an act of society's vengeance against lawbreakers?

Our neighbours lost their only child to a hit and run driver 5 years ago. She was a lovely girl, just won a scholarship to Cal State University. They were friends of ours and we saw at first hand the agony and despair they went through for a long time afterwards.

I'm sure that if her parents had been asked to donate their daughter's heart or other organs to the hit and run driver if that situation could ever have existed then they would not been inhuman in refusing such a request

Archived