Climbing partner needed

Hi yeah still looking!!!!

Need someone to take me through some inddors leading a couple of times, but then just want to get outside, and take the bull by the horns.

Probs better climbing with someone better, but not who's **** hot, or you'll just get bored doing easier stuff.

I'm an avid scrambler, considered some real climbing, well up to 30 metres or so,for starters, Stanedge, Burbage etc

No rope or rack atm bar a few chocks but have an harness, crabs, belay device and a few slings etc.

I'd be interested in meeting up to progress from roped scrambles to intermediate climbs.

Done a good few indoor climbs.

• 3 months later...

hi buddy im just getting in to climbing and was wondering if you now of any good cheat places or people who are selling second hand harness for our door?

im in bad need of some gear as i have a climb set up for next sunday it will be my first real out door climb so you can see how i am in dying need of new gear

if you could pm me or call me on 07977726653 that would be awesome

tar pal

shaun

Archived