What happens when fake ID is taken away?

And aside from upinwaths happy, cheerful, 'slap the silly bitch' (what an unpleasant sounding person!) I think a lot of people are really overreacting to this. Yes what the girl did was foolish, but haven't we all done foolish things as teenagers?

No-one got hurt and by the sounds of what Hennypenny said, she certainly won't be trying it again in a hurry.

She'll probably just get a telling off in front of her parents. Why criminalise a 15 year old just for trying to get into a pub. Yes she shouldn't have used someone elses ID to do it, but come on, I bet she doesn't do it again.

When the driving licence is presented fraudulently as ID, the Door Supervisor has no idea of who the person in front of them actually is. This may be a kid that has borrowed the ID of an older relative, or it may, on the other hand, be any manner of criminal using stolen/forged/false ID. The Door Supervisor also has a duty to protect children from harm - who knows what could have happened to a 15 year old in town drinking unsupervised.

The ID will simply be passed to the Police. The genuine owner of the ID will have to visit the Police to get the ID back and maybe face some awkward questions as to how it came to be used fraudulently.

Offences under the fraud act probably have been committed (fraud by misrepresentation/possession of artices for use in fraud) but I doubt that the person using the ID in this case will be prosecuted - more likely a caution if anything.

I am a Door Supervisor that sees this every week in Town and also a Fraud Investigator BTW.

I find your casual misogyny quite disgusting.

Tough if you don't like it.

She used a 'borrowed' ID in an attempt to do something both illegal and stupid.

Fair chance she can't handle the pop she claimed not to be buying, thus putter her in serious danger.

A slap is a light get off compared with what could have happened if she hadn't been nabbed.

Bloody liberal crap.

People are responsible for their own actions and the little cow needs to learn that.

It seems some of the dafter posters on here need the same lesson. :)

See my earlier post, no 32.

Liberal ideas of letting people get away with things have shagged the UK.

You and other stupid people who are daft enough to want to let little idiots like this off are part of the problem.

What cretins they don't even know they are. :)

You and other stupid people who are daft enough to want to let little idiots like this off are part of the problem.

Got to say though your tone is a bit abrupt you make sense sometimes..

A discussion about a fifteen year old girl - your first contribution is to suggest slapping her and your second suggests that she's a crack whore.

I hope you don't have daughters.

Archived