Swimming lessons

Hi im karl i currently do 1 2 1 swimming lessons at chapletown baths in chapletown.

I am a fully qualified level 2 swim teacher & also fully qualified lifeguard.

i can deliver lessons for children 5+ up to adults on a 1 2 1 or group basis all abilities welcome.So if your a total novice or you looking to improve your stroke i can help. You will learn in a 25m pool which is manned by a qualified lifeguard. Nervous or just plain scared of the water no problem im sure i can get you over your fears and swimming in no time at all. Swimming is a life skill we should all have so why miss out on all the fun

pm me for further information

I took my 6 year old daughter for a 1 hour 1 - to - 1 lesson with Karl on Wednesday 27th April. She had lost all confidence in her swimming ability although she's had lessons since she was 9 months old.

My daughter has point blank refused to go to her swimming class and got distraught at the very thought of going. We booked a personal lesson out of sheer desperation.

She throughly enjoyed it and couldn't stop talking about how confident it made her feel.

We took her for her regular swimming class today and she did absolutely brilliantly. I would like to thank Karl giving our daughter her self belief back. This bloke is an excellent teacher and would highly recommend him.

And no I haven't been paid for this endorsment. ha ha

Hi kaz i can do 1 to 2 for £30 as long as children are siblings they can have a joint lesson or it can be split into two half hour sessions many thanks karl other wise its £17.50 per half hour 121

£23.50 per hour 121

£26.25 per half hour 2-1 providing children are siblings

£30 per hour 2-1 providing children are siblings

• 2 months later...

Our son lost his confidence when he moved from level 3 to level 4 in his normal swimming lessons. A couple of weeks with Karl has really helped him, he really enjoyed the lessons and he has regained his confidence.

I'd definitely recommend Karl's lessons.

Archived