US to use armed drones in Libya

Ah yes; that Arab League that's filled with dictators and despots; the ones that are killing their own in places like Bahrain and Yemen.

What about Iran and Syria or were they not included because they are not friends of the west? I suspect that from your point of view only pro-western middle east states are filled with dictators and despots

So true, as Donald Trump says, we're fighting for these people we should go in and just take their "Stuff"

Everybody should listen to a man who suffers from a bad hair do everyday :D

I'm hoping he runs for president with Palin as his running mate :hihi:

The day will come when none of us need their oil, then what'll they do with it all...drink it ? :)

That day would come quicker without Western Oil companies seeking a quick buck.

Every scientist and every govt/federal £/$ should be used to find an alternative to oil, rather than perpetuating our addiction to it.

Hmmm.. so how do you explain this piece of precision and accuracy (from an hour ago) :

U.S. drone attack kills 25 in Pakistan

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-pakistan-drone-attack-20110423,0,5711991.story?track=rss

Dead women and children (as mentioned in the OP), and 'suspected' militants; in other words, any adult male is a 'suspected' militant.

And then the murderous US regime wonder why they're losing the war.

It seems to be a popular tactic in the middle east for militants to hide themselves among women and children. Ghadaffi's men are also doing it at the moment.

Cowardice is alive and well.

Like the traveler asked the bedouin why he allowed his wife to ride ahead of him on his camel to which he replied

"Why not. If theres a bomb on the road she'll be the first to get it"

Everybody should listen to a man who suffers from a bad hair do everyday :D

I'm hoping he runs for president with Palin as his running mate :hihi:

Can't see that happening..have you noticed Trumps hair line starts on his forehead, I just noticed his sons hair line grows from there too, his son's is short so it's more noticeable , odd!

What about Iran and Syria or were they not included because they are not friends of the west? I suspect that from your point of view only pro-western middle east states are filled with dictators and despots

No; I include Iran and Syria too.

It seems to be a popular tactic in the middle east for militants to hide themselves among women and children.

So in other words, you approve of the killing of women and children because an apparent militant might be amongst them ?

No; I include Iran and Syria too.

So in other words, you approve of the killing of women and children because an apparent militant might be amongst them ?

The militants dont seem to mind their women and children risking being killed.

Ask them instead

The militants dont seem to mind their women and children risking being killed.

Ask them instead

We can't because there weren't any.

And by your logic, you accept the attacks on 9/11 where 3000 civilians perished (because the attackers associated them with the US regime), were justified ? - from their POV ?

Is that right ?

Archived