US to use armed drones in Libya

We can't because there weren't any.

And by your logic, you accept the attacks on 9/11 where 3000 civilians perished (because the attackers associated them with the US regime), were justified ? - from their POV ?

Is that right ?

How many civilians have been killed so far in Libya by drones? They havent even sent any over Libya yet.

As for women and children killed by drones in Pakistan as some sources claim it's time those women took matters into their own hands and let the poor excuses for manhood that skulk among them know that their time is up and they either get out and fight in the open or get a bullet from behind.

Why are those people always their own worst enemies

I would ring the police, but I think drones are a great idea. We should use more of them.

I like to think that the fear of them keeps Bin Laden hiding out in a cave where with a bit of luck his bad kidneys coupled with the primitive living conditions might do him in very soon.

Can't see that happening..have you noticed Trumps hair line starts on his forehead, I just noticed his sons hair line grows from there too, his son's is short so it's more noticeable , odd!

I've noticed that he speaks a lot of claptrap.

As a Democrat I'm nominating him and Palin as GOP candidiates in 2012 :hihi:

Can't see that happening..have you noticed Trumps hair line starts on his forehead, I just noticed his sons hair line grows from there too, his son's is short so it's more noticeable , odd!

Why ? because he thinks jobs should be kept here and not sent to China ? also he would like to see Obamas Birth Certificate, don't see much wrong with either of those things :huh:

Why ? because he thinks jobs should be kept here and not sent to China ? also he would like to see Obamas Birth Certificate, don't see much wrong with either of those things :huh:

Mods,

Please delete post # 35. The post was made by poppins but came up as a duplicate with my name on the second one.

Tks

Oops! sorry Harley, don't know how that happend, wouldn't know how to do that even if I tried .

Oops! sorry Harley, don't know how that happend, wouldn't know how to do that even if I tried .

Dont apologise poppins. I think it was something I did wrong

Anyway to reply to your original post. Trump was shown an actual copy of Obama's birth certificate during a face to face meeting with George Stephanopoulos the morning newscaster on KABC, New York. Trump couldn't make any kind of reply. Even Michele Bachmann the Tea Party candidate when interviewed later about the certificate stated that it was proof enough.

I'm all for keeping jobs here, (who wouldn't be) but I dont think presidents can do anything about stopping jobs going overseas. They might claim that they can but that's just to get votes

Archived