US to use armed drones in Libya

There I did it...I think :huh:

Harley dind't work like I thought, can't you delete it yourself ?

Dont know how to. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to PCs. Maybe I'll ask my 7 year old grandaughter. She knows more already than I'll ever do :hihi:

Mod Note

Quote tags have been corrected, if you want any posts removing please report them, referring to them by post number isn't sufficient as these numbers change when posts are removed.

One tip when bolding text that you are quoting do not select the text between the square brackets as these usually denote BB tags

So in other words, you approve of the killing of women and children because an apparent militant might be amongst them ?
Not as much as the terrorist does who uses human shields, you have more concern for the arab terrorists children than the arab terrorists do.

It seems to be a popular tactic in the middle east for militants to hide themselves among women and children. Ghadaffi's men are also doing it at the moment.

Cowardice is alive and well.

Like the traveler asked the bedouin why he allowed his wife to ride ahead of him on his camel to which he replied

"Why not. If theres a bomb on the road she'll be the first to get it"

It would be interesting to see CXC3000s origins are and what religion is followed.

Not as much as the terrorist does who uses human shields, you have more concern for the arab terrorists children than the arab terrorists do.

I like the way you've tried to divert what was asked :cool:

It would be interesting to see CXC3000s origins are and what religion is followed.

Hmmm... care to tell us what difference one's belief system makes to what we're discussing ?

I like the way you've tried to divert what was asked :cool:

Hmmm... care to tell us what difference one's belief system makes to what we're discussing ?

It's already obvious.

Are militants who shelter behind women and children the worst kind of cowardly scum or not?

Expect more dead women and children (in the guise of 'helping' the civilians).

-----------

Armed US Predator drones are to carry out missions over Libya, Defence Secretary Robert Gates has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13166441

So what? women and children die in war all the time. especially when they are used as sandbags.

now the real issue is, should this nation just not get involved until one side has won?

Archived