Overnight trouble in Bristol

why...........every little helps......attack one little shop in bristol...and poor old tesco crumbles...think not

he has a point tho, the supermarkets ARE far too big and powerful, strangling local shops (who cant compete on prices) and in the end our town centres and streets

last nights action has sparked a debate about it (well it has in my little thread lol) so to an extent has worked

he has a point tho, the supermarkets ARE far too big and powerful, strangling local shops (who cant compete on prices) and in the end our town centres and streets

last nights action has sparked a debate about it (well it has in my little thread lol) so to an extent has worked

They're making record profits year on year. Their customer service is appalling. Their prices and profits are too high, they force small businesses out of the market, in terms of competition but also in terms of production and not paying enough to their suppliers.

All the fools who aren't concerned by this, will be laughing on the other side of their face, when the only place to buy anything is Tesco or Walmart. They've already been in trouble for price fixing between them, wait until they've eradicated all competitors.

our town centres and local shops died years ago.....the supermarkets have won....nothing will alter that....just like the pubs only the strong survive...you have to be competative in business...or you go under.....we still have a good local baker and a butcher...anyone who buys meat and bread from a supermarket is welcome to it....but the rest of the shopping is quality and cheap...leaving more money for beer...happy days

our town centres and local shops died years ago.....the supermarkets have won....nothing will alter that....just like the pubs only the strong survive...you have to be competative in business...or you go under.....we still have a good local baker and a butcher...anyone who buys meat and bread from a supermarket is welcome to it....but the rest of the shopping is quality and cheap...leaving more money for beer...happy days

Tesco have already successfully lobbied the government to set minimum pricing on alcohol, as they wish to make more profit and don't like the idea of anyone going anywhere else to buy it more cheaply. :hihi:

Tesco have already successfully lobbied the government to set minimum pricing on alcohol, as they wish to make more profit and don't like the idea of anyone going anywhere else to buy it more cheaply. :hihi:

yes a minimum price.....i can see asda and sainsburys going for that...good idea...might get more people back in the boozers....if i have to pay £2.35 for lager in the ale shop...then that should be the price in the supermarket....

a pack of 24 carling should be set at £40.....i dont drink at home...

yes a minimum price.....i can see asda and sainsburys going for that...good idea...might get more people back in the boozers....if i have to pay £2.35 for lager in the ale shop...then that should be the price in the supermarket....

a pack of 24 carling should be set at £40.....i dont drink at home...

I think it should be a FAIR price at both supermarkets and pubs, and not overpriced so the greedy can make even more profits out of hard-working people.

I think it should be a FAIR price at both supermarkets and pubs, and not overpriced so the greedy can make even more profits out of hard-working people.

if you owned tesco would you give the food away...at knocked down prices..whats a fair price...if people didn't shop at tesco they would go bust...like people buying petrol from bp....when jet sells it at 4p cheaper...in this day only the strong survive....the west only intervene in the world...if there is something in it for them....lifes not fair...

if you owned tesco would you give the food away...at knocked down prices..whats a fair price...if people didn't shop at tesco they would go bust...like people buying petrol from bp....when jet sells it at 4p cheaper...in this day only the strong survive....the west only intervene in the world...if there is something in it for them....lifes not fair...

lifes not fair but it doesnt stop people fighting for it to be

otherwise women would still be unable to vote and be less than men

slavery would still exist

gay men would be locked up for life

etc etc

Archived