Overnight trouble in Bristol

no one is forced to shop at tesco or anywhere else!

if people want local shops then all they have to do is support them

I fear that people are being forced to limit their choices somewhat these days with the economy as it is failing many people in favour of huge profits for big business. I think your apparent theory of pure capitalism working is looking more and more flawed as time goes on.

Large bluechip companies can and are running stores at a loss, the effect of this is hitting small retailers and suppliers hard, putting many people out of business allowing standards as a whole to drop for most people.

The kind of people who control these types of companies are notoriously ruthless and selfish individuals who are quite happy to run the race to the bottom regardless of the ultimate consequences to our nation and infact the world at large.

I support the actions of protests against this uncontrolled greed driven hiding to nowhere for the sake of common decency and fair play.

I fear that people are being forced to limit their choices somewhat these days with the economy as it is failing many people in favour of huge profits for big business. I think your apparent theory of pure capitalism working is looking more and more flawed as time goes on.

Large bluechip companies can and are running stores at a loss, the effect of this is hitting small retailers and suppliers hard, putting many people out of business allowing standards as a whole to drop for most people.

The kind of people who control these types of companies are notoriously ruthless and selfish individuals who are quite happy to run the race to the bottom regardless of the ultimate consequences to our nation and infact the world at large.

I support the actions of protests against this uncontrolled greed driven hiding to nowhere for the sake of common decency and fair play.

it's not my theory and even if it was it wasn't particularly capitalistic

lifes not fair but it doesnt stop people fighting for it to be

otherwise women would still be unable to vote and be less than men

slavery would still exist

gay men would be locked up for life

etc etc

so you are comparing shopping at tesco......with the suffragettes, slavery, and anti-gay.........why fight tesco anyway.....when we were lads we liked to fight but not against shop windows...they cannot fight back....squatters like i said contribute nothing but like a free ride....

so if the big boys make nowt.....why all the fuss....

so if the big boys make nowt.....why all the fuss....

they do make massive profits, but operate at losses to kill off all the competition, which to me is bad

i recently read what jaz colemen from killing joke said, he'd dismantle the top 100 corporations if he could lol, and ban space travel.........weve destroyed this world enough we shouldnt be allowed to start on other planets too

they do make massive profits, but operate at losses to kill off all the competition, which to me is bad

i recently read what jaz colemen from killing joke said, he'd dismantle the top 100 corporations if he could lol, and ban space travel.........weve destroyed this world enough we shouldnt be allowed to start on other planets too

its called loss leaders....the supermarkets sell newspapers at a loss but still there are plenty of independant retailers...sell booze cheap but loads of little corner shops selling ale....

so he'd kill off big companies....including those big record companies....

i think people are jealous that they didn't think of opening a big supermarket...happy days

if you are operating at a loss you can't make a massive profit

dismantling the top 100 corporations would achieve nothing since corporations 101-200 would take their place.

Archived