Overnight trouble in Bristol

they do make massive profits, but operate at losses to kill off all the competition, which to me is bad

i recently read what jaz colemen from killing joke said, he'd dismantle the top 100 corporations if he could lol, and ban space travel.........weve destroyed this world enough we shouldnt be allowed to start on other planets too

hope old jaz is going to get in touch with amazon and ask them to remove all his merchandise from their top 100 company...

no one is forced to shop at tesco or anywhere else! if people want local shops then all they have to do is support them
Well said. It's funny the way people blame the big companies for every evil under the sun, yet flock to buy their products, want top quality but at rock bottom prices as well. They're also responsible for providing a living to thousands of people, not just in the stores. Whereas your local small trader probably accounts for a couple or maybe none.

People can't have it both ways, if they don't like supermarkets, don't use them. But you can only blame other customers if your small shops go under, even if you can't blame yourself.

For instance, Woodseats has had a Tesco on the shops for at least 20 years and the reputable local shops that provide good service are still there and likely to be for another 20 as well, probably. And a Netto, Morrisons, Sainsbury. Aldi, Farmfoods and Iceland all within walking distance of the centre.

Well said. It's funny the way people blame the big companies for every evil under the sun, yet flock to buy their products, want top quality but at rock bottom prices as well. They're also responsible for providing a living to thousands of people, not just in the stores. Whereas your local small trader probably accounts for a couple or maybe none.

People can't have it both ways, if they don't like supermarkets, don't use them. But you can only blame other customers if your small shops go under, even if you can't blame yourself.

For instance, Woodseats has had a Tesco on the shops for at least 20 years and the reputable local shops that provide good service are still there and likely to be for another 20 as well, probably. And a Netto, Morrisons, Sainsbury. Aldi, Farmfoods and Iceland all within walking distance of the centre.

people who are anti-big business like tesco....are just envious of them....while the rest of us just get on with it....hope they don't move into removal and coach hire though....:hihi::hihi: happy days

never mind......just off to tesco to spend,spend,spend....don't want them going bust do we....need to get some booze for walsall tomorrow..happy days

Enjoy it while you can, I hear there opening a TESCO white van division you won't be able to afford booze when your on the minimum wage working for the man.

people who are anti-big business like tesco....are just envious of them....while the rest of us just get on with it....hope they don't move into removal and coach hire though....:hihi::hihi: happy days
They probably already are under an alias, eastbank, don't get too cocky :hihi:

Personally, I'd bet money on it that those rioting mentalists in Bristol will all happily be shopping in Tesco, without a care in the world, within days of it opening. :D

Enjoy it while you can, I hear there opening a TESCO white van division you won't be able to afford booze when your on the minimum wage working for the man.

on minimum wage now mate......and still out enjoying myself.....lifes too short...anyway only a couple of years to go....then sell the house....that the council gave me....and retire....happy days....thanks for the concern...:hihi::hihi:

They probably already are under an alias, eastbank, don't get too cocky :hihi:

Personally, I'd bet money on it that those rioting mentalists in Bristol will all happily be shopping in Tesco, without a care in the world, within days of it opening. :D

been cocky all my life.......those squatters...were probably rummaging through tesco's bins....happy days

Archived