Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

I'm glad I didn't expose any at the Hillsborough B&Q earlier. Torrential rain and hailstones the size of broad beans.

The roof was leaking, much putting of buckets under them. Horrible weather event. Yet when we got home there was no sign of rain.

If I hear its good for the garden once more Ile jam his fly mower up his .... some .... threw a pop can in the drain in my wall and it caused my garage to get flooded out.:mad:

Not sure, but it was a bit scary. There was about 2 inches of hailstones on my car when we eventually left, and the area around Hillsborough corner was flooded to about half way up the wheels. :(

Yikes! Let's be thankful that it didn't end up as a repeat of the 2007 episode. The contrast in weather over just a few miles never ceases to amaze me, there was nothing over this side of town.

Sorry to hear that Tom. Much damage?

Not to bad mate lots of sweeping and buckets , few engine bits in the corner copt it though,talk about nuclear fall out just spent 2 hours polishing one of my old cars and some dirty bird has just gone and **** all over it, Ive had a scout around the neighbourhood saw a couple of likely looking ones in a tree but they all look the same to me, Ive not got access to any DNA testing equipment so I mite have to let them off this time, be warned birds I'm watching you .:suspect:

That's the last thing you want, getting a brand new car on the insurance would be a tragedy!! :hihi:;)

Not sure if insurance would cover driving on flooded road. Fifteen minute journey took two and half hours. In 2007 same journey took nearly 8 but that was because police diversions were bordering on farcical. Got battery on charge, need to clean jets and keeping fingers crossed. Watch this space

well yesterday was very odd

basking in the sun in the morning getting a tan, in the afternoon got drenched and battered by hail stones the size of golf balls, got in last night from an afternnon at a fun day in Wakefield and was freezing cold, had to have a hot bath to get warmed up

very bizzare :huh:

well yesterday was very odd

basking in the sun in the morning getting a tan, in the afternoon got drenched and battered by hail stones the size of golf balls, got in last night from an afternnon at a fun day in Wakefield and was freezing cold, had to have a hot bath to get warmed up

very bizzare :huh:

Do you glow in the dark?

Archived