Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

well yesterday was very odd

basking in the sun in the morning getting a tan, in the afternoon got drenched and battered by hail stones the size of golf balls, got in last night from an afternnon at a fun day in Wakefield and was freezing cold, had to have a hot bath to get warmed up

very bizzare :huh:

i don't know, it sounds like pretty standard april weather to me :)

It was on BBC Radio2 News this morning and thought I had better warn the good people of SF in case they hadn't already heard.:)

The Government are warning that the combination of the hot weather and the lack of wind is causing dangerous levels of pollution in the atmosphere.

People who have respiratory problems are most at risk but any form of outside exercise should be avoided. Short car journeys should also be avoided to cut down on fuel emissions during this dangerous period.

You may be forgiven for thinking that this may be a Government smoke screen to try and keep people in doors to avoid the dangers of the leaked radiation from Japan! Coincidence?:confused:

Do you neighbours "glow" with health ?.:gag:

Do you neighbours "glow" with health ?.:gag:

I have come to the conclusion that the female of the couple is just an exhibitionist. I am sick and tired of seeing her naked sunbathing through my periferal vision each time I look over their fence. She wont be so quick to show off her perfect body when the mutation starts!:mad:

Yikes! Let's be thankful that it didn't end up as a repeat of the 2007 episode. The contrast in weather over just a few miles never ceases to amaze me, there was nothing over this side of town.

And when we left, going up the Rivelin velley, after the bad S bend there was no sign of rain at all. People were picnicing in the areas offf to the left. No sign of bad weather just half a mile or so away.

I did think it might be a repeat of the 2007 flooding somewhere. :(

And when we left, going up the Rivelin velley, after the bad S bend there was no sign of rain at all. People were picnicing in the areas offf to the left. No sign of bad weather just half a mile or so away.

I did think it might be a repeat of the 2007 flooding somewhere. :(

You're right there, we were stuck in the middle of it on Newhall Road and the cars not very well right now:help::help: It took us 2 and a half hours to do a 15 minute journey but that was a vast improvement on 2007 when it took nearly 8

You're right there, we were stuck in the middle of it on Newhall Road and the cars not very well right now:help::help: It took us 2 and a half hours to do a 15 minute journey but that was a cast improvement on 2007 when it took nearly 8

I'm surprised the car wasn't dented. The hailstones were about the size of a broad bean. And at one point the B&Q car park was over an inch deep in them.

Perhaps god isn't happy with us, :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm surprised the car wasn't dented. The hailstones were about the size of a broad bean. And at one point the B&Q car park was over an inch deep in them.

Perhaps god isn't happy with us, :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It was well over a foot of water on Newhall road but didn't look as bad as it actually was or we wouldn't have attempted to go through

I think we had four seasons in one day yesterday :roll:

which can only be expected this time of year I suppose :huh:

forecast for tomorrow

snow showers am

heatwave midday

hail and thunder teatime

sub zero tempreatures pm

chuffin hell............I wont know if I am coming or going :help:

Do you glow in the dark?

I feel i owe you an apology,i'd got you down as crackers.

But now you've convinced me of the real truth.

When you issued your warning the other day i noticed a small spot on my forearm.

And now horror of horrors it's devoloping............................ a head:confused::confused:

You are surely the new messiah.

Archived