Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

I'm sorry, but "everybody" is not in possession of the facts about the dangers of the leaked radiation. I would go as far as to say that hardly anyone knows the truth.

enough people have the information to know that there is not risk from the radiation

in some cases, there will be more of a radiation risk from staying inside rather then outside because of the build up of radon

Ah well, I'll leave you all to puff away on your inhalers as I head to Scotland to fill my lungs of pure Highland air, Scotland for the Easter break is going to be just lovely, no smog, no royal wedding....Enjoy the holiday fellow Forummers.....:)

Sounds very nice lilypiglet, enjoy. Just make sure you are well protected in the peaks. ;)

enough people have the information to know that there is not risk from the radiation

in some cases, there will be more of a radiation risk from staying inside rather then outside because of the build up of radon

So their is a risk!! I knew it.:o

So their is a risk!!

Yes; from an increase in naturally occurring background radiation (which concentrates/builds up indoors).

So by staying indoors, you could be exposing yourself to an increase in radiation.

Archived