Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

Panic over old boy.

It's just council estate rocks that are affected.

I'm not sure that this is strictly true, but it would make sense to keep areas where social leaders and captains of industry live, clear of any radioactive threat.

Edit:

Before anyone jumps down my throat, this is not because I live in such an area. It just makes sense that these kind of people are protected so that society dosn't collapse in the event of a radioactive disaster.

I'm not sure that this is strictly true, but it would make sense to keep areas where social leaders and captains of industry live, clear of any radioactive threat.

Edit:

Before anyone jumps down my throat, this is not because I live in such an area. It just makes sense that these kind of people are protected so that society dosn't collapse in the event of a radioactive disaster.

Too true old chap.

I say round them all up and put them together in a secret place where they can't be found.

Any suggestions anyone..

So local rocks mysteriously become radioactive a few weeks after the leak in Japan!? Sounds a bit fishy to me but you seem to be an expert so who am I to argue.:)

To think, I thought you to be above trolling:rolleyes:.

Archived