Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

It was on BBC Radio2 News this morning and thought I had better warn the good people of SF in case they hadn't already heard.:)

The Government are warning that the combination of the hot weather and the lack of wind is causing dangerous levels of pollution in the atmosphere.

People who have respiratory problems are most at risk but any form of outside exercise should be avoided. Short car journeys should also be avoided to cut down on fuel emissions during this dangerous period.

You may be forgiven for thinking that this may be a Government smoke screen to try and keep people in doors to avoid the dangers of the leaked radiation from Japan! Coincidence?:confused:

yes its smog i think..i saw some when we was out and about yesterday near bradford.

If they are so dangerous, why dosn't the government move them to somewhere else?

Yes they could put them in the shed with the cuckoo clocks, that should dislodge your intruder and send him packing or turn him to cinders (if he's into pantomimes):hihi::hihi::hihi:

We are being given dire warnings about the hot weather over the bank holiday. In other words, if we don;t listen to the experts then we are doomed.

We have been warned about the smog, we are being warned about a potential drought that is up and coming due to the warm weather we have had for the last 48 hours.

And the weatherpeople are warning us

1) that it will be hot

2) if we stay to long in the sun, we will burn (in the 1980s it was called getting a suntan)

So the kids have to covered from head to toe in suncream before they play on the back garden.

Are you sick of the weather warnings? for god sake, why can't we just enjoy the sunny weather without all the warnings?

Archived