Warning. Leave the house this Easter at your peril!

Will the storms dissolve the radiation?

No but are you suggesting we never leave our homes ever again?. The radiation will still be there next week and it will still be at a miniscule level :roll:

The Government are warning that the combination of the hot weather and the lack of wind is causing dangerous levels of pollution in the atmosphere.

No mention of radiation at all. Do you sleep with a foil hat on as well?

No but are you suggesting we never leave our homes ever again?. The radiation will still be there next week and it will still be at a miniscule level :roll:?

No mention of radiation at all. Do you sleep with a foil hat on as well?

Who told you that the levels of radiation are miniscule? Is it the same people who didn't mention any radiation?:roll:

What does a foil hat do?

Makes you invisible to Nick Clegg -shiny side out.

Makes you invisible to David Cameron -shiny side in.

I see. It must be rather uncomfortable though. I have had my house made to look all fuzzy and blurred on google earth and refused to fill in my census, so I am invisible to both of them while getting a good nights sleep.

they didn't mention any radiation because its miniscule

No disrespect andy' but you are missing something of great importance. Check out the polution levels here. As you can see they are low to moderate' mostly low. Now, The government is warning us to stay in doors because of the high levels of polution!! I am not saying that it is some sort of conspiracy, but the government are obviously holding something back from us.:|

No disrespect andy' but you are missing something of great importance. Check out the polution levels here. As you can see they are low to moderate' mostly low. Now, The government is warning us to stay in doors because of the high levels of polution!! I am not saying that it is some sort of conspiracy, but the government are obviously holding something back from us.:|
Im going out I run my van on bio fuel mite stink a bit like a mobile chip shop but I'm not polluting the atmosphere or making any holes in the ozone,and the money I've saved I can afford to buy a pint or two so its happy days for me and I'm saving the planet at the same time,:cool:

Im going out I run my van on bio fuel mite stink a bit like a mobile chip shop but I'm not polluting the atmosphere or making any holes in the ozone,and the money I've saved I can afford to buy a pint or two so its happy days for me and I'm saving the planet at the same time,:cool:

Good on ya' Tom!:thumbsup: Try not to expose any flesh on your travels though.;)

Archived