Syrian Deaths at Funeral

It appears security forces have openly killed people while they were attending a funeral in Douma Syria, these people had been killed while demonstrating for freedom against repression, I wonder why Messrs Cameron Sarkozy and Obaama are not getting involved :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:

syria goverment system is so awful,i dont like it. in 1980s the presdent killed 50000 people if they didnt die they were in prisons for all the past years,and he issued a law that any one against this law will be killed,it is so long law i cant write it her,but it is only protect him to stay on his chair and manage Syria like he want,he died on 2000 and his son now instead of him,the law doesnt give any human right to a syrian person. I left Syria when i was 4 years old,and never been there because of the law ,it will affect my perants and another members of my family,am pleased when i see Syrian people now doing protests against the goverment so they give them freedom,also by the way the presdent just canelled the law which above on last Thursday,but you can see that nothing has changed,there are hidden people also managing the people and the country as they want because they want to keep their chairs and what they own ib the country.

USA & UK will noe involve that what I think,Syria have 23000 million peolpe,and if that happen all of them they will be one hand and no matter what between them,i think Syria is diffrent from Iraq,Libya or another countries.

USA & UK will noe involve that what I think,Syria have 23000 million peolpe,and if that happen all of them they will be one hand and no matter what between them,i think Syria is diffrent from Iraq,Libya or another countries.

I think this should be 23 million people.

It appears security forces have openly killed people while they were attending a funeral in Douma Syria, these people had been killed while demonstrating for freedom against repression, I wonder why Messrs Cameron Sarkozy and Obaama are not getting involved :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:

we as a nation should just sit back, allow them to fight it out, then deal with the winners.

Archived