Public Transport Survey in Fulwood, Ranmoor and Ecclesall

pedro85

I am undertaking a research project into public transport and peoples' perceptions of crime and anti-social behaviour in the Fulwood, Ranmoor and Ecclesall areas.

This information is not solely for the purpose of my dissertation as the results of this research will be sent to Sheffield City Council and any concerns or issues raised.

I am looking to build up a database of people that live in Fulwood, Ranmoor or Ecclesall. I am looking for people of any age and from any background - as well as both public transport users, walkers, cyclists and car drivers.

Please could anyone who would be able to spare 5 minutes in early June to complete a short survey please message me their email address or send an email to shusurvey@hotmail.co.uk. Further information will be provided in my responding email in June.

If anyone has a particular interest in this area or has had problems with crime or anti-social behaviour in the area or on public transport and wouldn't mind being interviewed please state this in your message.

Any input whatsoever will be greatly appreciated and it is hoped that this research will be of benefit to these areas and local residents.

Thank You,

shusurvey@hotmail.co.uk

Archived