Question for any decent males

I started a right thread here! Im not saying there is anything wrong with idea and no im not chaste :hihi: but cant some guys wait for a day? one nighters kinda get boring when you get older-no i havent had the whole of sheffield just had the t shirt when I was younger!

yeah ive been on a few dates were the guys havnt understood to keep thier hands to themself for a while ( little kiss at the end of the nights nice, trying to get your hand up a girls skirt 5 minutes after the date starts, not so much )

I started a right thread here! Im not saying there is anything wrong with idea and no im not chaste :hihi: but cant some guys wait for a day? one nighters kinda get boring when you get older-no i havent had the whole of sheffield just had the t shirt when I was younger!

yep, so the moral is you want to 'feel' that he cares, but if plays the game, is all sensitive and nice, waits a bit longer then beds you thats OK?

Just out of interest, is the 82 the year you were born or your age ?.:banana:

yeah ive been on a few dates were the guys havnt understood to keep thier hands to themself for a while ( little kiss at the end of the nights nice, trying to get your hand up a girls skirt 5 minutes after the date starts, not so much )

Thankyou someone sees it from my point of view x

and lucefer how old do you think I am?

I'll have you know that I was (probably still) the finest lover in Sheffield. The woman used to beg me to tell them stories of how good I was.

So, in your case you are the opposite of "actions speak louder than words", I'm sure that women were enthralled by your eulogy, those who were still awake I mean.:roll:

Archived