Question for any decent males

Why ask for a girls number be real nice to her (during the day at a bus top cold sober may I add) take her out everything goes fine but pretty obvious only one thing was on the agenda after 5mins! :roll: Do any men realise that women have dignity (or at least some)? :roll:

I think this line answers itself

Yes we do

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

yes you are a real man you go on a date not expecting anything which is how it should be

shame more people dont have the same values

No you not a bad bloke you a real man who has morals xx

Had to read that twice...I read that as...fist :(

Archived