Question for any decent males

emma, i believe i may be the only male on sheffield forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If i went out on a date with a woman, i wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because i wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say i couldn't be persuaded, but in general i think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how i'm not a real man :)

whooop!

Whooop!

Weirdo!!

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

What on Earth makes you believe that? Should the rest of us take that as an insult?

I'm pretty sure there are more of us good blokes about than you give credit for.

Emma, I believe I may be the only male on Sheffield Forum (or anywhere) who doesn't think/behave that way. Or at least one of a tiny minority. If I went out on a date with a woman, I wouldn't be looking for bed straight away. I'd wait a while. And not out of reluctant sensitivity of the woman's feelings, but because I wouldn't actually want to hurry it.

That's not to say I couldn't be persuaded, but in general I think a simple goodnight kiss is a pretty nice end to a first date.

That's very refreshing;)

I now await the flurry of comments from all directions about how I'm not a real man :)

Don't be a silly sausage.

A bit off topic...but some of the females of today!!! I heard a teenage girl last week, yelling at the top of her lungs to some lad.... "If you dont shut up im going to castrate you and feed you your own ball" Now dont get me wrong, if id been wearing a dyper it wouldnt have been enough to save the carpet, I was hysterical, but what the hell?

Any road... Id have played along for a bit then made him scared in some way....Like pretending I liked something that would possibly cause him alarm.. Then watch him run home with it between his legs.

<<<<<<<<All woman here :)

Archived