Dubai .Why the hell would you go there

judging an islamic place by the stories in the papars again eh?

a hell of a lot of people go there every year and encounter NO trouble whats ever

it does help to learn about the place tho and the difference in laws etc that could get you into bother.

what about the two brits murdered in the US suburb? should we not go to the US??

What the hell are you on about I dont give a damn wether the country is muslim,rastafarian or followers of micky mouse.

You think it's o.k. to murder a person who they have in custody and I dont give a <REMOVED> what religion he is either.

As for the U.S. MURDERS would you walk into that area intentionally that those poor lads apparently did.

Quite frankly you are predictable and boring with you same 'soap box'outbursts.

What the hell are you on about I dont give a damn wether the country is muslim,rastafarian or followers of micky mouse.

You think it's o.k. to murder a person who they have in custody and I dont give a <REMOVED> what religion he is either.

As for the U.S. MURDERS would you walk into that area intentionally that those poor lads apparently did.

Quite frankly you are predictable and boring with you same 'soap box'outbursts.

well since people get "murdered" in custardy in our own country (the last being a month or so ago, smiley culture)

and people get murdered in our own country, even in our very own sheffield believe it or not

then it seems odd to single out one country when theres no ulterior motive

How anybody would consider going to Dubai for a holiday is beyond me.

This is a place of amazing cruelty and treat our citizens with contempt even resorting to bestial violence and murder as has happened recently.

A place for the trashy nouveau rich to display their wealth but they would think again if they ever got involved with their police.

Its ideal for recovering alcoholics

Archived