Browns - Sheffield

Claret

I went with my daughter on Wednesday- she frequents Browns in Bristol and loves cocktails, and as they are on offer, £3:95, Mon to Thurs, she wanted to check it out.

Firstly, the service was good, we were told that only certain cocktails were subject to the offer, and that one of them wasn't available due to one of the bar staff having lost his raspberry sauce! Despite this, there was enough choice and the cocktails were good.

We were joined by relatives who also ordered and enjoyed the cocktails. We had planned to stay for an hour or so, but everyone was having such a good time that we stayed much laer than planned, drank more than we planned, and ordered some bar food- chips, foccachia and flat bread- which everyone agreed was very tasty and fresh.

In all we had a very pleasant evening and all present said they would return for a meal.

The place was busy for a Wednesday and I'd recommend it for a place to meet friends, enjoy some drinks and possibly eat good food- looking forward to going back!

Archived