Suspended From work

Thank you Shortcrust, I do agree with your advice, I genuinely believe you are right and that is the way to go about it. But I genuinely do not feel like apologising to her personaly, I still think she started this and "use your brains" is not something I deserve from my Manager, she should know better, I can apologise in the hearing though, whether that's enough remains to be seen. I just find it hard!

Just finally before I hit the sack, I think if you've given her a written apology before or even during the hearing then you don't have to apologise verbally as well. Handing over a letter is much easier than having to say the words! It's also worth keeping in mind that your apology is probably the last thing she wants because it's the one thing that might save your job. In a sense, your apology is really a big fat 'up yours'!:D

Best of luck.;)

Just finally before I hit the sack, I think if you've given her a written apology before or even during the hearing then you don't have to apologise verbally as well. Handing over a letter is much easier than having to say the words! It's also worth keeping in mind that your apology is probably the last thing she wants because it's the one thing that might save your job. In a sense, your apology is really a big fat 'up yours'!:D

Best of luck.;)

Again thanks mate, I will really consider that, after all it does make sense.

Good night

• 2 weeks later...
Im not sure why your attacking me?? I agreed with your first statement! numpty.

Specially considering...

No good being Mr tough guy behind your PC, Bet you make his coffe 3 times a day and polish his shoes in real life

:roll:

Any news on this? How did it end? Good I hope!

Hi Peewee84,

I had the Investigation Interview yesterday with one of the managers "independent" and the HR manager, it lasted 1h25, I gave my version of the events, I also gave both a copy of a document I wrote the night before (5 pages) signed by me, where I explained the events leading to this incident and the incident itself, and I also talked about my managers behaviour and attitude at length. Now I am waiting for the letter!

I know it's either me or her, I can't work with that Woman, I also know I am cheaper to get rid off! but I will follow this to the moon.

Don’t let it turn personal, early in the tread I mentioned a case I knew of where a compromise was made and I know that the solicitor said “the worse people are those that want their day in court”.

Archived