Suspended From work

I know it's either me or her, I can't work with that Woman, I also know I am cheaper to get rid off! but I will follow this to the moon.

Hi Harddy...you may have answered this already but, this isn't a headteacher is it ?

Don’t let it turn personal, early in the tread I mentioned a case I knew of where a compromise was made and I know that the solicitor said “the worse people are those that want their day in court”.

Hi Malky,

No it is not personal, all what I have said was factual (she will deny all that I am sure!), I feel like I am banging my head against a brickwall, don't know how long that will last! I have even sent her aan appology letter a week ago for the "F" word, I felt it is a wise thing to do. The situation seems like one of us will have to go, and I am convinced it will be me, because the Management is biased and also as I said earlier it will cost them a lot to get rid of her, she has been working for the company for as long as the company existed at least 10 years I reckon.

Hi Harddy...you may have answered this already but, this isn't a headteacher is it ?

Hi Nutts Nutts,

No it isn't a Headteacher, I work as a Repair Centre Engineer and she is my clueless Line Manager!

The best thing you can do is state facts not opinions. I know of someone who was set up to create his own demise, he was suspended and took legal action which didn't go ahead because the company backed down. He's still employed by the company but, in a different position as it was deemed an unworkable relationship.

Don't back down but, don't get angry, you play into their hands if you do.

Good luck.

The best thing you can do is state facts not opinions. I know of someone who was set up to create his own demise, he was suspended and took legal action which didn't go ahead because the company backed down. He's still employed by the company but, in a different position as it was deemed an unworkable relationship.

Don't back down but, don't get angry, you play into their hands if you do.

Good luck.

Thanks DUFFEMS, very useful advice. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

This doesn't look good, I just received a letter from a disciplinary Manager to attend a Disciplinary interview tomorrow.

He wrote: I must warn you that the company considers this issue to be a very serious one and if it is found at the hearing that it comes under the examples of gross misconduct in committing a serious act of insubordination and harassment of your line manager, within the work environment, then it may lead to termination of your employment.

It does sound like a dismissal.

Archived