Suspended From work

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I was suspended from work last week on full pay while an investigation is being arranged. It was Gross-misconduct if I remember her saying.

My Manager suspended me because I reacted to her insult! I went to see her about a work related issue which she should sort out, and she was very unpleasant and said angrily "...use your brains..." I found that very insulting (as I have always been a competent person), I replied instantly without thinking and said "Do not <REMOVED> insult me", me and her never got on well for almost 3 years I have worked for this company.

Any feedback on what do you think will come out of this would be much appreciated guys.

Well are you going to tell us the outcome of your demise ?.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I was suspended from work last week on full pay while an investigation is being arranged. It was Gross-misconduct if I remember her saying.

My Manager suspended me because I reacted to her insult! I went to see her about a work related issue which she should sort out, and she was very unpleasant and said angrily "...use your brains..." I found that very insulting (as I have always been a competent person), I replied instantly without thinking and said "Do not <REMOVED> insult me", me and her never got on well for almost 3 years I have worked for this company.

Any feedback on what do you think will come out of this would be much appreciated guys.

Well dont you just love it, starts a post asking for answers and then leaves you hanging on for the outcome of his predicament. But judging by the date of his last activity 07/05/2011 I have come to the conclusion the outcome was, he was put before a Firing Squad and shot.

Archived