Suspended From work

Danny, not many jobs out there at the present, I am sure you know how difficult it is in this current climate!

Yes but i wouldnt want to wake up every morning and think crap i have to face and do work for some one i hate, i rather go on dole or do something i enjoy for less money

in most places I've worked it's inadvisable at best, unprofessional in any event, and definitely a disciplinary offence.

I know, but at some point you are allowed to stick up for yourself. If harddy felt that point had been reached then it's not wrong to say "don't f***ing insult me". A tirade full of insults is different.

I know, but at some point you are allowed to stick up for yourself. If harddy felt that point had been reached then it's not wrong to say "don't f***ing insult me". A tirade full of insults is different.

You can stick up for yourself with dignity and having some self-respect without resorting to swearing, surely? Probably a much better way of dealing with a bully anyway.

Yes but i wouldnt want to wake up every morning and think crap i have to face and do work for some one i hate, i rather go on dole or do something i enjoy for less money

i actually agree with this statement, you sound like the typical 'employee' mentality.

Dont you realise no-body has job security these days?, you CANNOT let other people use this as an excuse to bully you in the workplace...

if it was me, I would be using the time off work to write personal letters to as many 'high-up' people in the company as possible detailing examples of this bullying behaviour and DEMAND that you want a fair hearing..

apologising just admits culpability..you dont need to apoligise, you were attacked first and retaliated. So while you admit swearing is 'out of character', you makes sure they know who / what provoked it.

Stick to this line and you might be OK.

Attack by someone telling him to use his brain:huh::loopy:, What happen if you get a numpty working for you asking what he should do next every 10 minutes

Malky, but they may decide to dismiss me in the meeting, that way I will not have time to resign, is that right?

If they are going to sack you you’ll contest it wont you, they will then have the option to go through a case for unfair dismissal or let you go with a reference and a few bob in your pocket ………. Which decision do you think they will take?

i actually agree with this statement, you sound like the typical 'employee' mentality.

Dont you realise no-body has job security these days?, you CANNOT let other people use this as an excuse to bully you in the workplace...

if it was me, I would be using the time off work to write personal letters to as many 'high-up' people in the company as possible detailing examples of this bullying behaviour and DEMAND that you want a fair hearing..

What happen when you get your job back? most college will want to be on the superior side and you working day will be hell, minicab driver? or less stress jobs like stacking shelffs at tesco, 40 hours * £6 is £240 or £12480 not bad for a stress free work, unless you are a above average wage earner

Attack by someone telling him to use his brain:huh::loopy:, What happen if you get a numpty working for you asking what he should do next every 10 minutes

well you dont shout at them do you? thats bullying. Everyone should be treated with respect in the workplace.

If they are going to sack you you’ll contest it wont you, they will then have the option to go through a case for unfair dismissal or let you go with a reference and a few bob in your pocket ………. Which decision do you think they will take?

They have to give you warning, cant sack you after first offense, if they do you can claim unfair dismissal

Archived