Suspended From work

Guys, i want to thank you all for your help, keep discussing the issue, it does help me, it is a well appreciated support.

What you won't get of me is "lies", I do have my integrity and my dignity, you might think I don't, because of me swearing at my Manager, I do regreat in hindsight. Although "use your mind" is a very insulting to me, and she may recognise it is a stupid mistake she made because she always commented on my brilliant work, and was told I am very clever as individual, I am not going to be arrogant about it, but I am academically a lot more qualified that she is by miles.

In the hearing, I will say it as it is, and if the investigator(s) has a bit of common sense and logic, they may see things in perspective and weigh the situation accordingly, the Manager is evil in my mind (not to excuse my reaction). She lied in the past and she won't get me doing the same, I commen sense will eventually prevail, emerging from this victoriouse or destroyed will only make me stronger and dignified, I'd rather stick with my dignity intact, and let Karma do its tric.

Well done, just stick to truth and ask if you can take a trusted colleague in with you or ring ACAS and ask if they can help

Guys, i want to thank you all for your help, keep discussing the issue, it does help me, it is a well appreciated support.

What you won't get of me is "lies", I do have my integrity and my dignity, you might think I don't, because of me swearing at my Manager, I do regreat in hindsight. Although "use your mind" is a very insulting to me, and she may recognise it is a stupid mistake she made because she always commented on my brilliant work, and was told I am very clever as individual, I am not going to be arrogant about it, but I am academically a lot more qualified that she is by miles.

In the hearing, I will say it as it is, and if the investigator(s) has a bit of common sense and logic, they may see things in perspective and weigh the situation accordingly, the Manager is evil in my mind (not to excuse my reaction). She lied in the past and she won't get me doing the same, I commen sense will eventually prevail, emerging from this victoriouse or destroyed will only make me stronger and dignified, I'd rather stick with my dignity intact, and let Karma do its tric.

You dont necessarily have to 'lie', just make sure you arm yourself and attack first, read the 'art of war'!

because by the sounds of this character, she will be playing dirty. Dont be niave in thinking everyone is as 'fair' as you.

Your employer has to follow their own process to the letter. You need to know what that is and you need to get independent advice. You also need representation.

If they make a mistake, you may have them by the short and curlies should it go to tribunal.

So not only do you stoop so low as to try and blackmail the poor guy, you're also a creep. Then you come on here and think it's something to be ;proud of, I'm glad I don't work with you I'd have to watch my back all the time:D:D

She is the type of person who will sleep with boss just to move further up the ladder

She is the type of person who will sleep with boss just to move further up the ladder

If you were her boss would you risk it given that she thinks its ok to threaten to report you for sexual harrassment as a means to an end

Archived