What has Happened to Boy Friday

He's in prison. Gets out occasionally on family release.

Remember that guy from Salford in the tsunami (no, not the Japanese one, the one in 2004!) whose family reported him missing and it turned out that he'd been sent to jail for 3 months and had told his boss that he was taking leave to go to Thailand so he wouldn't lose his job! :hihi:

One of the best posters on here is boyfriday..

Agreed :thumbsup:

I think BF will alway be part of SF whether he is posting every other day or every couple of months. I am assuming he is busy & does not get the time to come on here like before. I can imagine him being busy with some involvement with baby oil.........:D

Hope you are well mister if you are reading this :)

i was thinking that the other week then he appeared for a few days and seems to come and go, prolly on facebook like the rest of em :(

facebook? What's that then ;)

Don't do it myself, don't like it and prone to getting slightly depressed by the many that do, businesses and stuff having a facebook presence (will be interesting to see how facebook 'develops' in the future, if it's capable of/wants to/needs/ to.....

Ermmm I seem to be off topic :blush::D back on topic, boyfriday's contributions are always valued by me :clap:

Archived