What has Happened to Boy Friday

Agreed :thumbsup:

I think BF will alway be part of SF whether he is posting every other day or every couple of months. I am assuming he is busy & does not get the time to come on here like before. I can imagine him being busy with some involvement with baby oil.........:D

Hope you are well mister if you are reading this :)

Come out come out wherever you are BF...........

Over the months I see no posts from Boyfriday, he was a good sparing partner and I miss him.

I hope he is OK can somebody let me know.

Thanks

Do u know him personally?? I would've thought one would pm him instead of putting a name about an id on sheff forum :suspect::suspect:

I can report that BF is in fact in fine health and has been living in my understairs cupboard over the last few months. He has been,as you say, rather busy on a number of secret missions. Do not fear he will be watching you... You will just have to try harder to tempt him into conversation!

i was thinking that the other week then he appeared for a few days and seems to come and go, prolly on facebook like the rest of em :(

I sent BF a message a couple of weeks ago enquiring about his well being,i was also concerned having not seen him posting for quite a while... he reliably informed me he was well but was very busy..having said that, he does make the odd post...i think it is testament to him that everyone misses him..i am sure there are quite a few of us who if we never posted again would be missed:suspect::suspect::suspect:

Archived