Is anyone else looking forward to the Royal Wedding?

I don't think she'd have been invited Shaz, wouldn't have been pc. Imagine the cat fight with Camilla after a few glasses of Moet et Chandon:D

of course she would have been there den.....wonder if Dodi and the little Dodies would have been invited though :confused:

mind you they wouldnt be that little now would they

makes you think what might have been though..... Wills and Harry may have had half brothers and sisters :o

Why on earth would you spend a nice sunny day inside, watching the wedding of two people you don't know, have never met (and aren't likely to) and who wouldn't piis on you if you were on fire in the street? :confused:

John X

I watch movies with people that I don't know, and I pay for those ones, this ones a freebie :)

I'm not that bothered to be honest, poor old Kate, all she did was fall in love with a lad who's destined to be King when his Nan and his Dad are gone, and she's in for a roasting from the papers, just like they did to Diana (RIP).

oh dont say that Rich (welcome back by the way :) )

I wonder if they will start a family straight away :suspect:

With over 200 cameras of the world's media at the event and over a billion viewers world-wide, I very much doubt it! :roll:

John X

If they do then I'm up for watching it...otherwise I've better stuff to do. I'm going to build a thing tomorrow.

With over 200 cameras of the world's media at the event and over a billion viewers world-wide, I very much doubt it! :roll:

John X

:hihi:...I didnt mean on the night itself ........ give it a couple of months I say :suspect:

awww.......a new baby ............Charlie a grandad :love:

I will be enjoying a toast to the royal couple...... and will be thinking of poor old Diana ...she would have loved this day :(

Yes she would have a great chance to proposition so many c grade celebs.She was a real thinking person's woman and a great mother to boot.

Why on earth would you spend a nice sunny day inside, watching the wedding of two people you don't know, have never met (and aren't likely to) and who wouldn't piis on you if you were on fire in the street? :confused:

John X

More likely to ignite than douse!

Archived