Is anyone else looking forward to the Royal Wedding?

I shall not watch the wedding, and I find it sad that large sections of the British public will once more be jumpiong at the opportunity to demonstrate their weak willed, sub-servient mentality. No wonder we get the kind of governments we do! :hihi:

It must be very galling for the republicans to see how much interest there is around the world in the wedding. I've seen reports that at least 1/4 of the world's population will watch the event on TV and hundreds of world leaders and A list celebrities will be coming to London as gusts and many more just to be here.

With estimates of the event generating £700 million in trade and creating hundreds of jobs it is also good for the economy. I doubt there is a decent hotel room to be had in London.

I hope it will be a nice day as I've been invited to a street party and have bought a new hat. I'm really looking forward to it all.

Archived