Prodigy , Tupac , Robbie Williams talk about the Illuminati

But, but 9/11. That's the same as the number used to call the emergency services in the US :o That proves it - the NWO / Illumaniti exist and they wear fireman's outfits for their unspeakable secret rites, like summoning aircraft shaped demons to demolish the twin towers :o *

*Hey, it's a more coherent link than that provided by either the youtube vids or truthlogic

And beneath the firemen's outfits they have their ceremonial robes on for when they sacrifice children/effigies/children/effigies/children/effigies/children/effigies/children

... I mean... um, effigies at Bohemian Grove !!!

They don't exist anymore :

It doesn't matter. Copyright will still exist on the actual logo design (or do you think thing cease to become copyrighted simply because they are no longer used)?

you would get on brilliantly with my other half

he could talk " conspiracys" with you and stop trying to get me to watch youtube stuff

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean !

Some of my close friends were banging on about 9/11 and freemasons years and years before I came interested in the subject for my self ,

It works Realy strangley some one close to you may belive in the conspiracy but your mind is still close to the subject untill one day you discover it for your self ,

Get him to drop us a link on this thread !

Peace

And beneath the firemen's outfits they have their ceremonial robes on for when they sacrifice children/effigies/children/effigies/children/effigies/children/effigies/children

... I mean... um, effigies at Bohemian Grove !!!

Sorry rootbooster , do you think I should be talking about the rich elite who preform their yearly mock child sacrifices at bohemian grove In a positive manner ?

Or should I not talk about the grove at all ?

Or is satan a good guy , and burning effigy of kids infront of him is not that bad ?

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Some of my close friends were banging on about 9/11 and freemasons years and years before I came interested in the subject for my self ,

It works Realy strangley some one close to you may belive in the conspiracy but your mind is still close to the subject untill one day you discover it for your self ,

Peace

You sound like you're describing how one gets involved in a cult

Sorry rootbooster , do you think I should be talking about the rich elite who preform their yearly mock child sacrifices at bohemian grove In a positive manner ?

Or should I not talk about the grove at all ?

Or is satan a good guy , and burning effigy of kids infront of him is not that bad ?

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Maybe you should actually provide some proof, which you never did on that thread.

Peace

aww bless. you think he spends time on sheffield forum?

if its not a football forum, youtube or anything illuminati/conspiracy related then hes not going to be interested in reading/posting on it

truthlogic i do not see why people are mocking you, my partner could sit talking for hours about the illuminati and new world order, he is that into it he reckons there is going to be some big world disaster on 21st december 2012 when the mayan calender ends, and that there are hidden underground bases for 33 degree masons such as jay-z believe it or not, all you have to do is listen to lyrics and see the symbolism on his cd cases, but that is besides the point. you other people need to open your eyes to what is staring you in the face, maybe nothing will happen next year, but i firmly believe that the governtments of all countries are hiding quite alot from the general public, such as america with the roswell incident. if there is nothing out there then why to this day if people go anywhere near the place they are immediatly going to be shot? why are the people that speak up when they find out knowledge "committing suicide" not long after? and the 9/11 bombings, i have a documentary on my computer that shows you what you think is the towers collapsing because of the planes, but in reality to sit and watch it, it definately looks like controlled demolition, i bet none of you knew that there was the second biggest load of gold (the first biggerst being fort knox) underneath the towers, well it strangely went missing on 9/11. open your eyes and see it all for yourselves, dont just judge other people without actually looking into it a little bit yourselves, everybody has there own beliefs.

Archived