Prodigy , Tupac , Robbie Williams talk about the Illuminati

Psssssst. You do realise that the only true way to see the machinations of the Illuminati is to open your third eye by trepanning yourself and letting light fall upon the pineal gland...

Just sayin.

you been reading esoteric teachings then?

but in reality to sit and watch it, it definately looks like controlled demolition,

That always makes me laugh! :D

Whenever people put this theory to me I always say "Is that right? Can you tell me what a controlled explosion is supposed to look like and how that differs from an 'uncontrolled' explosion?" and inevitably they haven't a clue. They are convinced that it is a controlled explosion because some badly-dubbed voice over a grainy YouTube video tells them it is.

Conspiracy theories are getting to epidemic proportions now. I'll be glad when 2013 come along and we can have an end to this 'world's going to end in 2012' nonsense.

John X

I doubt it!

They were just a group of free thinkers who were part of the Enlightenment movement of that time.

John X

Agreed freethinkers , or enlighten ones

Your right they probley had zero influence from the Romans as they turned into the catholic church ,

That always makes me laugh! :D

Whenever people put this theory to me I always say "Is that right? Can you tell me what a controlled explosion is supposed to look like and how that differs from an 'uncontrolled' explosion?" and inevitably they haven't a clue. They are convinced that it is a controlled explosion because some badly-dubbed voice over a grainy YouTube video tells them it is.

Conspiracy theories are getting to epidemic proportions now. I'll be glad when 2013 come along and we can have an end to this 'world's going to end in 2012' nonsense.

John X

We never had a building collapse due to fire untill 9/11 so we can't Realy compare a collapse to a CD!

However building 7 was deffeintly controlled explosion !

I never heard of building 7 untill I reaserched it for my self

Check this vid out and look at the expression of this professional CD expert when he see the collapse for the first time :

I just asked you a direct question which you failed to aswear !

See post :26

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7561069&postcount=26

I only avoid silly questions or set up questions which Get me banned ,!

Me a rootbooster will have a difference in opinion , his threads praise Satan mine don't , but that's fine we are all free souls allowed to follow and do what we will ? Right ?

My threads praise Satan? I started a thread asking WHY we should think Satan is evil. Currently it's on 33 pages and not one person has put forward any reason to think Satan is evil. Nowhere in any threads have I praised Satan (an entity that I do not believe exists anyway).

Interestingly though, the thread has discussed plenty of reasons why we should think God is bad. Not my doing.

I will now answer your questions:

Sorry rootbooster , do you think I should be talking about the rich elite who preform their yearly mock child sacrifices at bohemian grove In a positive manner ?

Or should I not talk about the grove at all ?

Or is satan a good guy , and burning effigy of kids infront of him is not that bad ?

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

1. If you have any proof that rich elite have performed mock child sacrifices then you should put that forward before so that I can give my opinion on the manner in which they should be spoken about.

2. DISCUSS the Grove all you want, that means two-way, asking AND answering questions.

3. I don't believe that Satan exists, therefore in my eyes he/she is neither good nor bad.

Now, please answer my question:

What possible reason do you have for believing a giant stone statue of an owl is supposed to represent Satan or Molloch?

We never had a building collapse due to fire untill 9/11 so we can't Realy compare a collapse to a CD!

Ermmm yes we have - quite a few in fact. Look up McCormick Place for a good example.

However building 7 was deffeintly controlled explosion !

Are you a demolitions engineer?

Archived