Prodigy , Tupac , Robbie Williams talk about the Illuminati

According to all historical documents moloch can be represented by a owl !

Minerva is also represented by an Owl and is the goddess of poetry, wisdom, crafts and the inventor of music. Quite appropriate for a bohemian group with their own hang out and theatre wouldn't you say?

Minerva is also represented by an Owl and is the goddess of poetry, wisdom, crafts and the inventor of music. Quite appropriate for a bohemian group with their own hang out and theatre wouldn't you say?

Exactly, it's Alex Jones who suggested the Owl represented Molloch, I can't find an Owl/Molloch link anywhere, that doesn't have something to with Alex Jones or his video. All the articles I can find state that Molloch was represented by a bull.

I did find these however (the second vid explains the Cremation of Care ceremony/play):

Exactly, it's Alex Jones who suggested the Owl represented Molloch, I can't find an Owl/Molloch link anywhere, that doesn't have something to with Alex Jones or his video. All the articles I can find state that Molloch was represented by a bull.

I did find these however (the second vid explains the Cremation of Care ceremony/play):

Which ever way you try to spin bohemian grove it will always look like rich men( Inc presidents ) burning effigys of children and screaming !

We never had a building collapse due to fire untill 9/11 so we can't Realy compare a collapse to a CD!

Here we go again! :roll:

Who told you that we have never had a building collapse due to fire until 9/11?

It is simply not true. All sorts of buildings have collapsed due to fire since fire was invented.

That's what hacks me off about all this conspiracy nonsense. Common sense and simple scientific examination go out the window and like-minded people end up firmly believing in things without a shred of evidence to support it.

John X

Here we go again! :roll:

Who told you that we have never had a building collapse due to fire until 9/11?

It is simply not true. All sorts of buildings have collapsed due to fire since fire was invented.

That's what hacks me off about all this conspiracy nonsense. Common sense and simple scientific examination go out the window and like-minded people end up firmly believing in things without a shred of evidence to support it.

John X

Building 7 = 80 plus floors of steel and concerte + few isolated pockets of fires = grand total = freefall structrure , or CD

Which ever way you try to spin bohemian grove it will always look like rich men( Inc presidents ) burning effigys of children and screaming !

Your lack of understanding of the world is tragically limited...

You have clearly never heard of Primal Therapy; in particular Screaming Therapy. I've done it myself; it's awesome - mind you, I'm pretty sure you've never been under the massive pressures of someone in high-powered positions, so, to someone so callow, I can see how this would all look "frightening"!

But, feel free to ignore the truth...

Your lack of understanding of the world is tragically limited...

You have clearly never heard of Primal Therapy; in particular Screaming Therapy. I've done it myself; it's awesome - mind you, I'm pretty sure you've never been under the massive pressures of someone in high-powered positions, so, to someone so callow, I can see how this would all look "frightening"!

But, feel free to ignore the truth...

Your quote " child killers are not evil "

Watch the videos I posted in post#54, there IS NO child effigy.

Your quote " child killers are not evil "

Karis was saying that evil as a force does not exist.

Are you going to answer the question in post#52 ?

Archived