Prodigy , Tupac , Robbie Williams talk about the Illuminati

I would if he actually gave us something to read. Any time anyone asks, he either ignores you or resorts to insults. It's not too much to ask is it? For someone to make a claim and then actually provide some evidence?

EDIT: Is "cocksure" a good way to describe someone who asks for proof? :suspect:

EDIT #2: Actually truthlogic IS right, Tupac, Prodigy and Robbie DID mention the Illuminati in those clips. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! FAMOUS PEOPLE MENTIONED THE ILLUMINATI !!!

...................................................................................zzzz

Possibly , I think it is more of a choice sometimes for certain folk ,

Have you heard 50 cent on Jay zs secret ucult society's ?

Two blokes who make recordings that are basically shouting their heads off about how they are the best at shouting there heads off? Why should their views be given even the slightest credibility?

Two blokes who make recordings that are basically shouting their heads off about how they are the best at shouting there heads off? Why should their views be given even the slightest credibility?

They are taking about the music industry particularly about the influence of secret society's and the illuminati ,

Tupac , prodigy , 50 cente , DMX and even robbie Williams are all superstars within this industry, surely they would know the inner workings of the system?

Or do you have a alternative source ?

Tupac Shakur: a list of convictions for drugs, violence and illegal posession of firearms. Killed in a gang related shooting.

Prodigy: Fired up "punks" on Ecstasy and Speed with a penchant for harder dance music.

50 Cent: has convictions for pimping, theft, crack dealing and violence.

DMX: a list of convictions for theft, drugs, violence and illegal posession of firearms. Currently behind bars.

Robbie Williams: Pretty dancing boy that got lucky at a casting show. Alcoholic, manic depressive.

I don't need an alternative source, you do.

Tupac Shakur: a list of convictions for drugs, violence and illegal posession of firearms. Killed in a gang related shooting.

Prodigy: Fired up "punks" on Ecstasy and Speed with a penchant for harder dance music.

50 Cent: has convictions for pimping, theft, crack dealing and violence.

DMX: a list of convictions for theft, drugs, violence and illegal posession of firearms. Currently behind bars.

Robbie Williams: Pretty dancing boy that got lucky at a casting show. Alcoholic, manic depressive.

I don't need an alternative source, you do.

Funny how you totally ignored the first link or opening statements !

You got the Wrong prodigy !

And im not talking about role models , simply people with music inside experience ,

And smearing them is a standard tactic imployed when some one speaks the truth (

Thread will probley close now that I have shown you up a little , good job board reader is recording all , :-)

Archived