"Super injunctions".Should there be a law against them ?

No it doesn't - allegations without any evidence by a rather sad woman.

I hope you are right but we'll probably never know will we ?

Anyway Robert Green,he has been arrested ,raided,had items taken without a warrant , barred from entering at least one town in Scotland has been campaigning for years to get justice for Hollie.That in it's self is surely worthy of a story,even if it's ..."Mad bloke arrested for helping crazy lady with some ten year vendetta against the scottish police,judge,social services and her ex-husband and son."

Why might someone have such a vendetta ?

Because their Daughter was raped by a paedophile ring and they won't help her perhaps ?

I hope you are right but we'll probably never know will we ?

Anyway Robert Green,he has been arrested ,raided,had items taken without a warrant , barred from entering at least one town in Scotland has been campaigning for years to get justice for Hollie.That in it's self is surely worthy of a story,even if it's ..."Mad bloke arrested for helping crazy lady with some ten year vendetta against the scottish police,judge,social services and her ex-husband and son."

Why might someone have such a vendetta ?

Because their Daughter was raped by a paedophile ring and they won't help her perhaps ?

No - mad bloke alleging all sorts without any evidence - nothing like any evidence of rape - even less about a paedophile ring.

You seem to want an investigation without evidence to back it up .

Again for your made up "headline" - look up sub - judice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_judice

Wouldn't you want accusations to be fully investigated ?

If I randomly accuse you of child molestation - would you want it fully investigated, and the fact of the investigation made public?

Bear in mind that truthlogic and his ilk will consider a publication of innocence to be proof of your guilt being hushed up.

Have they been fully investigated ?... NO.

They were covered up and you are helping them.

Feel good about yourself ?

This is like the McCann case to me, unless you read the internet, you get no information, a wall of silence is surrrounding all this. At least with the McCanns you can read the police files! (Then make your mind up rather than rely on The Sun and Daily Mail!)

I'm not sure where I stand on super injunctions, probably against, but what makes me laugh (in a mithless way) is the way that it is all the same toe rags who have engaged in all the dirty tricks, from tapping people's phones, to mounting slur campaigns, blackmail and black propaganda in an attempt to to skew the democratic process in this country, who are now whinging about 'feedom of speech' and 'democracy' because they apparently believe it is vital to our fundamental freedoms and rights that we should know which footballer has put his willy in which hole.

Does anyone know what would happen if a newspaper broke a story because they didn't know that a superinjunction was in place. It's quite possible that 2 newspapers were independently investigating someone. The celeb gets wind of Newspaper A's investigation and takes out a superinjunction to keep them quiet. I presume newspaper A will be formally told of the injunction, (to do so, the courts must surely name the celeb to the newspaper?). However, who tells newspaper B? Do the courts tell them and name the celelb to them? For newspaper B, we must say every newspaper, as any one of them could be newspaper B. So, if a superinjunction is taken out, then do the courts advise every newspaper of who it is? I doubt it, as the story would then be sure to leak out. But if they don't, how can a newspaper be censured for breaking a story when they didn't (and presumably couldn't) know it had been gagged?

Archived