Interesting Apocolyptic scenario theories

SO there's plenty of the same old same old conspiracy theories on here that people have known about for years, they get a bit repetative and the evidence given is very limited and thus the material for discussion soon runs out, turning the thread into a bickering session ie,

"IT'S TRUE!"

"show us then"

"THE TRUTH IS ALREADY OUT THERE!"

"you're not going to are you, you're a fool"

"YOU ARE A FOOL FOR NOT SEEING THE FACTS THAT ARE THERE!"

If you've read or taken part, you'll understand what I mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apocolyptic scenarios are similar but I think there's much more interesting debate to be had, as there are some plausible "what if" theories. If you have any, please put them forward.

My favourite is the possibilty of a real zombie apocolypse caused by nanobots, I stumbled upon this by accident, it's on a comedy site (hardly a factual source) but it makes (entertaining) sense in my VERY limited understanding of nanotechnology!

end of the world stuff

if the electric was off for whatever reason we would have social collapse in one to three weeks.

if a military grade virus got loose. the black death would look like hay fever.

the zombie thing is fun for a film, but the real danger after the actual disaster is other humans taking what you have, so they are ok.

THE HAPPENING film was interesting.

for my money a big sudden social collapse will be a virus, probably natural. an airbourne flu. like in the BBC SURVIVERS series.

remember bullets are hard to get and run out quick.

Yep, the posters making these claims are worse than the guy on Fargate denouncing us as sinners and that we are all going to burn when the End comes...

Personally, I'm hoping for the zombie invasion!!!

Archived