Ten commandments re-written;

I'll just add (purely for fun) that Truthlogic's version of 'fact' is only in his imagination.

I refer you to the Brian Cox incident, in which, despite being shown the evidence, he continued to believe (and claim) otherwise.

You cannot have a conversation with someone who sees the truth and doesn't believe it!

And yet WE'RE the ones who need to 'wake up'!

I'll just add (purely for fun) that Truthlogic's version of 'fact' is only in his imagination.

I refer you to the Brian Cox incident, in which, despite being shown the evidence, he continued to believe (and claim) otherwise.

You cannot have a conversation with someone who sees the truth and doesn't believe it!

And yet WE'RE the ones who need to 'wake up'!

Also purely for fun - let's not forget the famous "Alumni incident".

That's excellent, you need look no further for a more finer example of Truthlogic's "logic".

Alumni sounds a little bit like Illuminati, so he assumes that's what it is.

We can rest assured that all the other "truths" "facts" and "evidence" he continuously spouts, are thoroughly researched, examined, and scrutinised in the same reliable way.

That's excellent, you need look no further for a more finer example of Truthlogic's "logic".

Alumni sounds a little bit like Illuminati, so he assumes that's what it is.

We can rest assured that all the other "truths" "facts" and "evidence" he continuously spouts, are thoroughly researched, examined, and scrutinised in the same reliable way.

Note how even once he's been pointed to the actual meaning of the word alumni, he still goes on about how it must be some sort of secret society because Americans have secret societies.

He doesn't want the truth, he wants his conspiracies, and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. You can put inrefutable proof in front of him and he still maintains that he is right. It's a waste of time even acknowledging his existance, you get more sense out of arguing with a brick wall.

Note how even once he's been pointed to the actual meaning of the word alumni, he still goes on about how it must be some sort of secret society because Americans have secret societies.

He doesn't want the truth, he wants his conspiracies, and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. You can put inrefutable proof in front of him and he still maintains that he is right. It's a waste of time even acknowledging his existance, you get more sense out of arguing with a brick wall.

Hence why I've always referred to him and the others as "conspiracy fans". It's not an insult, just the most accurate way I can think of describing them.

The secretive group is called Robert C Christian? And he claimed to represent another group?

Are you sure this isn't just the guy who made it? In which case, there IS a record.

Why don't you find out who he represented and put all the hundreds and thousands of truthers who claims that the monument was built for the new world order agenda ,

And these agendas get pushed forward by secretive groups !

I think there may be some evidence of conspiracy in Truthlogic's favour here...

George W. Bush GRADUATED?

From YALE no less?

Yes yes , he was a clown , I'm sure you can buy or bribe his way through uni.

Or would he being a memeber of " skull and bones " helped ?

(or is that a secret society just in my head , like some are suggesting here )

Or how about the mock child sacrificing bohemian grove ? ( or am I making that up )

And the end of the day these groups do exist , and why wouldn't illuminati?

Archived