Ten commandments re-written;

Maybe I've missed the point, but why should anyone care?

If I go and secretly erect an obelisk in Hillsborough park with my 10 commandments on it, will it get discussed as if it's important on SF?

Would it get discussed ! Lol what do you think ?

Of coarse it would get talked about ! Is that a serious question ? Or are you just putting it forward to try and make your self belive that the guidestones are NOT important ?

Cyclone wim spend say £500,000 on a giant stone monument ,

Set it up in secret

Have new rules which imply genocide , and other disturbing world rules

And no one will blink a eye lid ?

Are you serious or do you need to look into what is being discussed a little deeper first ?

I wonder why no one is has even attempted to discuss any of the 10 commandments ?

This is the evidence I require:

Where is it set in stone that he represented a group and that the name is a pseudonym?

Please root what game are you trying to play?

The inscriptions are set in stone !

What other kind of proff would you require ? Me picking them up and droping them on your house ??

Or have you again refused to even read up about the monument ? Which is fine but don't keep refusing to accept what I am telling you !

I would never get into a long drawn out debate about a subjet which I refuse to Reserch ! No brainer !

I would never get into a long drawn out debate about a subjet which I refuse to Reserch ! No brainer !

Yes you would!!! Dr. Brian Cox and his 'statements' about solar alignments.

The info was there for you to see, yet you chose to ignore it entirely!

I was wondering that myself...

Questions for Truthlogic:

1.Who (other than conspiracy fans) has claimed these are the new 10 commandments? It clearly says they are GUIDELINES and bears no resemblence to the 10 commandments. What makes you think they have any connection or are intended to replace the 10 commandments?

2.What is your problem with them?

3.How do you know the stones were erected in secret by a secret elite group at huge cost?

I'm sure your cool with allowing some one else to guide your future possible

Reproduction activities ,

I belive the Nazis tried that sort of thing!

Calling for a 95% global population reduction

Calling humans cancer ( which will be culled )

And so on ,

Question is which one of the 10 appeal too you ?

Would it get discussed ! Lol what do you think ?

Of coarse it would get talked about ! Is that a serious question ? Or are you just putting it forward to try and make your self belive that the guidestones are NOT important ?

Cyclone wim spend say £500,000 on a giant stone monument ,

Set it up in secret

Have new rules which imply genocide , and other disturbing world rules

And no one will blink a eye lid ?

Are you serious or do you need to look into what is being discussed a little deeper first ?

Who says they are world rules?

Yes you would!!! Dr. Brian Cox and his 'statements' about solar alignments.

The info was there for you to see, yet you chose to ignore it entirely!

Do the kids you work with no about the comments you made about child killers etc ?

Who says they are world rules?

The people who paid for their construction have outlined these rules for the whole of humanity , again this is made obvious by the fact the rules are set in several languages and the term humanity / world etc are used ,

Or is there a large amount of Arabic or Swahili speaking people in Gergia county ?

The people who paid for their construction have outlined these rules for the whole of humanity , again this is made obvious by the fact the rules are set in several languages and the term humanity / world etc are used ,

Or is there a large amount of Arabic or Swahili speaking people in Gergia county ?

Yes, but has anybody adopted these rules - any church saying these are our new 10 commandments?

Please root what game are you trying to play?

The inscriptions are set in stone !

What other kind of proff would you require ? Me picking them up and droping them on your house ??

Or have you again refused to even read up about the monument ? Which is fine but don't keep refusing to accept what I am telling you !

I've already told you I've watched your vid and read up on it. Nowhere does it show what you are claiming.

Now, I'm going to try and make this very simple for you, in 3 stages, how it should work.

Read carefully and keep your finger away from the exclamation key....

1. You claim it is "set in stone" that Robert C. Christian is a group (not a man) and that it is not a real name.

2. I ask you to show me this.

3. You show me.

By showing me, I don't mean a rant about doing research and the truth is all there etc.

Just show me.

3. You show me

Archived