Ten commandments re-written;

I've already told you I've watched your vid and read up on it. Nowhere does it show what you are claiming.

Now, I'm going to try and make this very simple for you, in 3 stages, how it should work.

Read carefully and keep your finger away from the exclamation key....

1. You claim it is "set in stone" that Robert C. Christian is a group (not a man) and that it is not a real name.

2. I ask you to show me this.

3. You show me.

By showing me, I don't mean a rant about doing research and the truth is all there etc.

Just show me.

3. You show me

Hey root , I never said Robert was a group , I said when he approached the building company he claimed he represented a group ,

As for pestering me for the name , a simple google search would have given you what you are asking , but I guess you like spoon fed info instead ?

A few feet to the west of the artifact, an additional granite ledger has been set level with the ground. This tablet identifies the structure and the languages used on it, lists various facts about the size, weight, and astronomical features of the stones, the date it was installed, and the sponsors of the project. It also speaks of a time capsule buried under the tablet, but the positions on the stone reserved for filling in the dates on which the capsule was buried and is to be opened are missing, so it is not clear whether the time capsule was ever put in place. Each side of the tablet is perpendicular to one of the cardinal directions, and is inscribed so that the northern edge is the "top" of the inscription.

The complete text of the explanatory tablet is detailed below. The accompanying image shows the overall layout. The tablet is somewhat inconsistent with respect to punctuation, and also misspells "pseudonym". The original spelling, punctuation, and line breaks in the text have been preserved in the transcription which follows.

At the center of each tablet edge is a small circle, each containing a letter representing the appropriate compass direction (N, S, E, W).

At the top center of the tablet is written:

The Georgia Guidestones

Center cluster erected March 22, 1980

Immediately below this is the outline of a square, inside which is written:

Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason

Around the edges of the square are written the names of four ancient languages, one per edge. Starting from the top and proceeding clockwise, they are:Babylonian (in cuneiform script), Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian (in hieroglyphics).

On the left side of the tablet is the following column of text:

Astronomic Features

1. channel through stone

indicates celestial pole.

2. horizontal slot indicates

annual travel of sun.

3. sunbeam through capstone

marks noontime throughout

the year

Author: R.C. Christian

(a pseudonyn) [sic]

Sponsors: A small group

of Americans who seek

the Age of Reason

Time Capsule

Placed six feet below this spot

On

To Be Opened on

The words appear as shown under the time capsule heading; no dates are engraved.

Physical data

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Hey root , I never said Robert was a group , I said when he approached the building company he claimed he represented a group ,

As for pestering me for the name , a simple google search would have given you what you are asking , but I guess you like spoon fed info instead ?

A few feet to the west of the artifact, an additional granite ledger has been set level with the ground. This tablet identifies the structure and the languages used on it, lists various facts about the size, weight, and astronomical features of the stones, the date it was installed, and the sponsors of the project. It also speaks of a time capsule buried under the tablet, but the positions on the stone reserved for filling in the dates on which the capsule was buried and is to be opened are missing, so it is not clear whether the time capsule was ever put in place. Each side of the tablet is perpendicular to one of the cardinal directions, and is inscribed so that the northern edge is the "top" of the inscription.

The complete text of the explanatory tablet is detailed below. The accompanying image shows the overall layout. The tablet is somewhat inconsistent with respect to punctuation, and also misspells "pseudonym". The original spelling, punctuation, and line breaks in the text have been preserved in the transcription which follows.

At the center of each tablet edge is a small circle, each containing a letter representing the appropriate compass direction (N, S, E, W).

The Georgia Guidestones

Around the edges of the square are written the names of four ancient languages, one per edge. Starting from the top and proceeding clockwise, they are:Babylonian (in cuneiform script), Classical Greek, Sanskrit and Ancient Egyptian (in hieroglyphics).

Astronomic Features

1. channel through stone

annual travel of sun.

the year

(a pseudonyn) [sic]

of Americans who seek

the Age of Reason

Time Capsule

On

To Be Opened on

The words appear as shown under the time capsule heading; no dates are engraved.

Physical data

Yeah, Ok, so what?

Strange, who wrote this then?.....

There is no record

Only that it was built on behalf of a secretive group ,

Robert C. Christian. He claimed to represent "a small group of loyal Americans"

http://m.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones

If you dig any more info let me known

The Georgia Guidestones

Astronomic Features

1. channel through stone

annual travel of sun.

the year

(a pseudonyn) [sic]

of Americans who seek

the Age of Reason

Time Capsule

On

To Be Opened on

Physical data

You still don't get the whole concept of proof do you? that huge copy/paste isn't proof, THIS is proof.

Are you beginning to see the light yet? WAKE UP! REALISE WHAT PROOF MEANS! (it's all around you ;))

Strange, who wrote this then?.....

You still don't get the whole concept of proof do you? that huge copy/paste isn't proof, THIS is proof.

Are you beginning to see the light yet? WAKE UP! REALISE WHAT PROOF MEANS! (it's all around you ;))

Lol yeah what ever man !

Over the last few hours you have been screaming for evidence about the name used on the stones ,

I first thought u must be too lazy or silly to google the subject your self !

Haha now I know it was something more serious !

What do you think the link to the wilki page was ?

Don't try and cover up your foolish antics please ,

Yeah, Ok, so what?

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this. I could build something like that (an "artifact" - LOL - it's 30 years old) in my back yard, it doesn't mean anything.

The big deal is that Truthlogic thinks it's evil somehow and he can't get his head around the fact that they are NOT commandments.

You can't convince a conspiracy theorist, but gentle mockery is good.

You can't convince a conspiracy theorist, but gentle mockery is good.

You can't actually get any answers out of them either. On all the conspiracy threads all I have done is ask them to show me their proof, they get all hostile and rant at me, thinking I'm denying their claims, so i just keep asking for the proof that convinced them.

It's got to the point where I have to give proof on their behalf because they still don't understand!

The big deal is that Truthlogic thinks it's evil somehow and he can't get his head around the fact that they are NOT commandments.

Yes i have not send they are evil , but do belive they are , you have failed to engage in with me to discuss the 10 points ,

Your first hurdle was unable to Reserch what was written on all the stones,

Yes reducing the population to 500 million would involve some serious evil undertakings !

I also don't like being called a cancer on this earth !

But I guess you guys fail to even comprehend what the 10 points mean !

Archived