Ten commandments re-written;

So who here does not believe that there is a huge monument in Georgia US that has a NEW list of commandments???

Me, I don't believe there is a monument with a new list of commandments on it. I've seen evidence of a monument with guidelines on it though.

Can you tell the significant difference Truthlogic Dabuckle?

Me, I don't believe there is a monument with a new list of commandments on it. I've seen evidence of a monument with guidelines on it though.

Can you tell the significant difference Truthlogic Dabuckle?

Commandments / Guidelines / Rules / Laws

Errrm! The differences are who or what is enforcing them.

There is no need to "believe" it exists, it actually really does exists, you can go and see it, no belief is required, it's a solid real thing.

As for whats written on it, thats down to personal interpretation, applying your "common sense & pinch of salt" method of detecting truth, I conclude it doesn't pose any threat to world safety and I shouldn't really worry about it.

So your admitting that Truthlogic has enlightened you regarding this subject about a monument in the state of Georgia US???

...The differences are who or what is enforcing them.

No one is enforcing them. None of the stuff on this thing has been passed into law and even if it was, it's in the USA anyway. Their law does not apply to the UK.

More to the point, what makes you think that you have to follow it?

There are plenty of stone sculptures of people without clothes on. Does this make you think everyone will be forced to run around in the buff?

Us few here in SF are helping British people wake up to the hell that is coming in the near future. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! ITS YOUR LIFE...

Yet you are still unable to point to a single piece of documented evidence which supports your theories? I suggest that it is you who needs to wake up and realise that your theories are nothing more than paranoid delusions with no basis in reality.

So who here does not believe that there is a huge monument in Georgia US that has a NEW list of commandments???

I believe there is a huge monument in Georgia*, but I don't believe it has a new list of commandments, and I don't believe it was put there by representatives of the NWO.

For one, they're called guidelines, not commandments.

Where is the evidence that they are the rules that the NWO will impose on us all?

And does truthlogic really not understand the guideline about not being a cancer on the world?

* have to include this otherwise truthlogic will accuse me of not believing the stone exists, which is a completely different question to that which was asked.

So your admitting that Truthlogic has enlightened you regarding this subject about a monument in the state of Georgia US???

Someone very like Truthlogic enlightened me about it on a different forum a few years ago actually.

But, as quite a few people have said. So what?

I do not care that it exists, why should I?

Some sneeky members of the NWO have today enacted an annoying new law according to the monument to light outside my house. Apparently we're no longer allowed to do something all of us take for granted.

The monument reads:

NO PARKING

It's got some sort of occult red & blue circle with a line through it too...

No one is enforcing them. None of the stuff on this thing has been passed into law and even if it was, it's in the USA anyway. Their law does not apply to the UK.

More to the point, what makes you think that you have to follow it?

There are plenty of stone sculptures of people without clothes on. Does this make you think everyone will be forced to run around in the buff?

Each and everything on the guidestones will come into place using totalitarian tiptoe

I now know (not believe) it exists, but I don't agree about anythign else he said about it.

I'm sure there are loads of statues/monuments/carvings etc. in the world that I don't know exist.

Each and everything on the guidestones will come into place using totalitarian tiptoe

I think you've just proven everything people have been saying about Youtube - putting forward an unsourced and unevidenced theory as if it was fact.

Archived