Ten commandments re-written;

So, my last visa card had 666 in its sequence of numbers. Doesn't mean I'm touch by Satan or that I'm part of his evil army.

thats a quite silly remark to make now dont you think?

your card number will change after a year or two or if you lose it!

but if any one is touching you and u dont like it i suggest you ask for help!

Actually, I've got to reply to this again.

Do you seriously, in your twisted way, think that's what I'm saying?

That I'm actually putting dogs before children?

Even if that's what I thought, that's not at ALL what I said...

Although feel free to bring up the child murder again, after all, it's your typical response.

Is this reference to child murder something to do with the fact you once said not all murder was evil? or am i grasping at another vague memory

Is this reference to child murder something to do with the fact you once said not all murder was evil? or am i grasping at another vague memory

no not all murder was evil , only child murder was not evil

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7449870&postcount=214

but murder is not evil :

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7449989&postcount=228

and when he suggested that thanks to me he now knows about the monument , the usual suspects jumped on him!

we are all glad (I quess) to now know of the monuments existance, but again, a monument exist somewhere, so what ?

thats a quite silly remark to make now dont you think?

your card number will change after a year or two or if you lose it!

but if any one is touching you and u dont like it i suggest you ask for help!

its as silly as you being unable to accept the premise that 666 was on a series of banknotes, its a sequence of numbers, if you allow biblical references of the number to influence you that's your problem.

Karis is a great example of some one afraid of the real truth.

no one has spread any hate or lies or fear!

for all the above switch on your TV!

This isn't the TV; this is Sheffield Forum.

As for 'truth'; after your outrageous nonsense about Dr. Cox and the solar conjunction (which was utterly disproven), you have about as much credibility as the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If you have nothing better to do than try and rile up the world with your imagined nonsense then be my guest. The worst part is that you genuinely can't take a step back and see the nonsense. You're blinded by your own cult mentality.

I'm just glad there'll always be people like Roots and Halibut and FJ to put you down.

ahh pear reviewed?

You had me worried for a second there. I thought I had misspelt "peer", but no. It was you. Twice.

how about scientist finding thermite in the 911 trade c Dust?

The Open Chemical Physics Journal

ISSN: 1874-4125

http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.htm?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Why do none of the authors of this piece have their academic credentials listed by their names? Such folks usually go to great lengths to make clear that the reader notices this.

or does Video Pro require a pior reviewed paper on the Gergio Guide stones?

or do you require a paper on Bohmeian Grove?

as photos , vids are not evidence for people like this!

I don't. Because the stones are meaningless and have no impact on my life whatsoever.

Archived