Irish Minister: Israeli blockade of Gaza 'absolutely unacceptable'

That's strange; people said just that about a 1000 thousand years ago (and it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference except for the increase in numbers).

Very odd.

They didn't have internet, sattelite TV or mobile phones 1000 years ago, news is being sent out of Syria right now via videos on mobile phones because they've banned foreign journalists from telling it as it is..

If you think I somehow support what the Syrian regime is doing to it's people, then you have a pretty sick mind.

The Arabs look at Israel and see a modern developing country that if the Arab leaders had their way would be wiped off the face of the earth because it is giving the more enlightened Arabs a realisation of what their countries could be like without interference from their Muslim religious leaders.

No; they look at Israel and see the heinous crimes it has carried out against the Palestinians.

We keep hearing how the Arabs invented this and the Arabs invented that but to what avail it was all stifled by the islamic leaders.

I agree.

Actually, if these leaders were Islamic, they would have continued to innovate and explore (just like their predecessors did in the Middle Ages).

That is why they hate and fear Israel because they've shown right there on the doorstep of Islam that there is a much better way of life than brutalisng women and homosexuals, suicide bombing and oh so much more and vile actions.

I take it you think Israeli terrorism is 'better' than those who carry out other acts of terror ?

No; they look at Israel and see the heinous crimes it has carried out against the Palestinians.

I take it you think Israeli terrorism is 'better' than those who carry out other acts of terror ?

So it's alright for Arabs to kill 12 Million Arabs just for greed and power, but when the Israelis retaliate to the daily bombardment from the cowardly Arabs in Gaza who use their own Wives & children as human shields doesn't it make you think why you're showing more concern (although misguided) for the gutless Arabs in Gaza than the Arabs do when you start a rant against the gallant Israelis (GCP).

Lets not forget about the terrorism that Israel was born out of or even the state sponsored terrorism they still practice

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/terrorism.html

and any way are we in the west realey a civilised society ??

are we more civilised than muslems in islamic countries ??

are we decent people ?

What has this got to do with the fact that israel is a recognised state by the UN yet it is constantly under attack on a daily basis by Arab/Palestinian Terrorists.

The Arab funded palestinian scum, cowardly, hide behind women and children terrorists have attacked Israel far more times than Istrael has retaliated.

What has this got to do with the fact that israel is a recognised state by the UN yet it is constantly under attack on a daily basis by Arab/Palestinian...

Maybe if Israel didn't kill the Palestinians on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, there'd be peace ?

What do you think ? - will Israeli terrorism cease for that to happen ?

Maybe if Israel didn't kill the Palestinians on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, there'd be peace ?

I don't see Israelis regularly firing rockets into Gaza for no reason.

I don't see Israelis firing mortars into Gaza for no reason.

I don't see Israelis firing missiles at school buses.

I don't see Israeli suicide bombers targeting Palestinian civillians.

I don't see Israelis using children, women and elderly as human Shields.

I don't see Israelis firing missiles from residential areas.

But I do see the Arab/Palestinians in gaza doing all the above.

I also see the Arabs in Syria have killed thousands upon thousands of their fellow Arabs, far more in fact than the Israelis have ever come anywhere near to killing in legitimate defence of their country.

The Arabs slaughter their own just to gain power and eradicate opposition.

you seem to think its unfair when the victim fights the same way as the islamic nutters why? is it because the victims jewish?

you seem to think its unfair when the victim fights the same way as the islamic nutters why? is it because the victims jewish?QUOTE]

My Bold:=

Or the more commonly used racist term 'Zionist' (The jewish version of ****).

Archived