When Will The Royals Ever Marry Somebody Non-White?

Not true. How the hell did people get to England and other places from Africa 200 years ago.

lol @ people trying to claim we all from Africa. Tosh.

You might want to read my post again:

I heard on some station the other day that they reckon now that we aren't all decended from Africa. I'll have a google about later and see if I can find anything.

I googled it and there's tons of "we did" and "we didn't" all come from Africa studies. I'm not going to bother looking through them, it doesn't really matter to me where we all started from.

Gram why do you insist on repeatedly calling Halibut a troll? He hasn't displayed any troll behaviour on here. He's asked valid questions to which you reply "troll!"

I am not sure that I am sold on this whole Africa the craddle of life theory.

As far as I know the basis of this theory is the oldest remains of a "human" (loosely as under which period in our evolution did we become "human" rather than just another Ape?) have been found in Africa.

What happens if even older remains are found on the banks of the river clyde? Would everyone then be claiming that Glasgow was the cradle of civilisation?

I am not sure that I am sold on this whole Africa the craddle of life theory.

As far as I know the basis of this theory is the oldest remains of a "human" (loosely as under which period in our evolution did we become "human" rather than just another Ape?) have been found in Africa.

What happens if even older remains are found on the banks of the river clyde? Would everyone then be claiming that Glasgow was the cradle of civilisation?

Logically you have to think where in the world was most fertile 40,000 years ago and therefore most likely to sustain life, the banks of the Clyde could probably only maintain a one eyed toad, Nick Griffin would like that.

Archived