When Will The Royals Ever Marry Somebody Non-White?

I am not sure that I am sold on this whole Africa the craddle of life theory.

As far as I know the basis of this theory is the oldest remains of a "human" (loosely as under which period in our evolution did we become "human" rather than just another Ape?) have been found in Africa.

What happens if even older remains are found on the banks of the river clyde? Would everyone then be claiming that Glasgow was the cradle of civilisation?

The fossil evidence is strong and is now supported by studies of DNA. A major find on the banks of the Clyde would pose some interesting questions, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

The Royals need to get into the 21st Century! :rant::loopy:

In this day and age it shouldn't matter whether someone's black, white or an Elephant, if you love them enough to want to get hitched, that's all that should matter.

It would be sick to marry an elephant.. Is that what you're into?

Logically you have to think where in the world was most fertile 40,000 years ago and therefore most likely to sustain life, the banks of the Clyde could probably only maintain a one eyed toad, Nick Griffin would like that.

I think youve got a thing for Griffin you seem to bring him into threads quite a lot ..renewed your membership ?

I think youve got a thing for Griffin you seem to bring him into threads quite a lot ..renewed your membership ?

Generally only threads where he or his party are the subject matter Glam.

Ps: the BNP are still not happy to invite me to membership, as much as I've tried ;)

Archived